Age- 26
Training Exp- 3.5 years
Weight- 177 lbs
Height- 179 cms
Cycle History- None

Week 1-12 TEST E 500mg, 250mg MONDAY AND THURSDAY
Week 1-4 D-BOl 30/30/40/40
Arimidex .50mg EOD starting day 2 of my cycle
HCG @1000iu/week, split up into two pins(Mon/Thurs)
Wait 3 weeks(13-14-15) (Arimidex .50mg EOD till 2 days for PCT/HCG @1000iu/week)
Week 16: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 17-19: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

Can i do it for 8 weeks rather than 12?
Addding Dbol because i already have it with me.
Is HCG necessary?

For PCT either nolvadex or any other tamoxifen citrate tab, whichever is available..
For needle size
TEST E -18 gauge needle 5ml Syringe to draw/ 23 gauge needle 5ml syringe to inject. (Glutes)
HCG -5ml Syringe to reconstitute/ how to inject? Im cinfused here

Last edited:
start with only 1 compound if this is your first cycle dbol 10/60 or test e 250mg E5D for like 12 weeks . for these small cycle's you only need nolva id say for pct

I might ask why the fuck u injecting with.a 18g needle?
23g-25g works just fine.for.drawing up.and injecting.and.u don't even need the 18g to.draw up as myself.I use 23 by 1" for both injection and drawing up
This cycle looks like a total waste of time

Last edited:
Were you able to come up with this trainwreck all by yourself or did you have help. Seriously.

Run test at 500 for 12 weeks w an ai, and hcg (125-250- x 3 times a week)
Save the d bol for another day so we can see how u re act to test and your counter measures ability to keep estro in check. D bol converts to estro at an alarming rate so wait. Pin size is excessive but it s your ass.

I don t do pct...it s for guiting and I m a trt guy...I m always s on...and need and luv it.

I might ask why the fuck u injecting with.a 18g needle?
23g-25g works just fine.for.drawing up.and injecting.and.u don't even need the 18g to.draw up as myself.I use 23 by 1" for both injection and drawing up
This cycle looks like a total waste of time

Oh fuck.. im so so sorry 18 g to draw and 23-25 to inject.. my bad.. didnt read what i was typing.. just because im drawing from an 18 g its a waste of time??

Were you able to come up with this trainwreck all by yourself or did you have help. Seriously.

Run test at 500 for 12 weeks w an ai, and hcg (125-250- x 3 times a week)
Save the d bol for another day so we can see how u re act to test and your counter measures ability to keep estro in check. D bol converts to estro at an alarming rate so wait. Pin size is excessive but it s your ass.

I don t do pct...it s for guiting and I m a trt guy...I m always s on...and need and luv it.

How about,
Week 1-12 TEST E 500mg, 250mg MONDAY AND THURSDAY
Arimidex .50mg EOD starting day 2 of my cycle
HCG @1000iu/week, split up into two pins(Mon/Thurs)

Wait 3 weeks (Arimidex .50mg EOD till 2 days for PCT/HCG @1000iu/week)
Week 16: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 17-19: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

Much better, yes !

1000 iu s hcg is not necessary I m o but I m no expert. I do know it can raise estro but to what degree I m not knowing. Ur balls will surely not shrink doing that I m quite sure of this fact.

I'm like Teut and on trt so I don't want to research pct to comment if that's correct or not.

Only suggestions I have are make sure you have more test on hand than you plan to use to complete this cycle. Only reason for that is I'll guess you'll see some small gains and wonder what 800mg test could do. lol The other is not to draw with 18ga. It will damage the stopper over time and could contaminate your vial. 21ga, maybe even 23ga for drawing. I prefer to not draw with same pin I'll be injecting with, but as you see some people draw and inject with the same pin. Saves money on supplies, but you can dull it when drawing.

Back