Test E Dbol Anavar Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) A-dex Opinions!!!

italian4480

Test E Dbol Anavar hcg A-dex Opinions!!!

hey yall this is my second cycle. i want everyones opinion about if these compounds are good to go because i respect the advice ive gotten from this forum and also because i just want to keep my hard work and gains.
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg 2x's a week
Week 1-4 D-bol 50 mg ed
Week 1-13 hCg 250iu 2x's a week
Week 10-14 Anavar 50 mg
Week 1-14 Arimidex .25 eod

PCT still unsure most likely 100 mg clomid ed for first week and maybe 40 mg of nolva for first week then drop down to 50 mg clomid , 20 mg nolva.

I am 22, weigh 165, and have been training since freshman year highschool, training seriously for 2 years now that includes diet and supplements.

ANY opinions will be greatly appeciated!!!

How tall are you? Unless your 5'5'' you should have been well past this before even starting a cycle. Something must be way off with your diet. That cycle looks good to me for a more advanced user but not for a second cycle. Go see 3J in the diet section, you need to focus on this first. What was your first cycle and what kind of results did you get from it? Your also a bit too young and 2yrs training experience is not much at all. I'm sure you have a ton of natty potential.

How tall are you? Unless your 5'5'' you should have been well past this before even starting a cycle. Something must be way off with your diet. That cycle looks good to me for a more advanced user but not for a second cycle. Go see 3J in the diet section, you need to focus on this first. What was your first cycle and what kind of results did you get from it? Your also a bit too young and 2yrs training experience is not much at all. I'm sure you have a ton of natty potential.

Thanks for the reply meathead and actually 5'6 hopefully pushing 5'7. One of the main reasons so light was when 20 got blood infection called septacemia and on top of the pnemonia. this caused me to drop down to 132 pounds and lose all muscle as due to being in the icu and only on saline solution for fluids. since then ive been working my way back and never fully recovered. My first cycle was test before i got sick and this is why the gains seem so minimal.

Thanks for the reply meathead and actually 5'6 hopefully pushing 5'7. One of the main reasons so light was when 20 got blood infection called septacemia and on top of the pnemonia. this caused me to drop down to 132 pounds and lose all muscle as due to being in the icu and only on saline solution for fluids. since then ive been working my way back and never fully recovered. My first cycle was test before i got sick and this is why the gains seem so minimal.

My suggestion is go see 3J in the diet section and get him to set you up a diet. This will be well worth it if you want to get the most out of a cycle. Then run another test cycle, with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and adex.

My suggestion is go see 3J in the diet section and get him to set you up a diet. This will be well worth it if you want to get the most out of a cycle. Then run another test cycle, with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and adex.

Sounds like a plan thanks for the advice, people like you are the reason i read these forums and listen to my elders. some kids just want to jump into things id rather do it all right the first time

Back