Test E, Deca, Dbol, HCG Cycle.... NEED ADVICE

Moose7008

I am about to start a cycle and am needing help making sure I will be taking the right doses.

I am 6'2", weight is 230 and I am 23 years old.

Right now my cycle looks like:
Test E 500mg/wk from weeks 1-16
Dbol 40mg/day for weeks 1-4
Deca 500mg/wk for weeks 1-12
HCG 500iu a week for weeks 3-16

PCT is Clomid.

I could use a little help with the clomid dosing as well as any other suggestions you may have. I have ran a test E and anavar cycle in the past.

Also, is the HCG dosage I have listed appropriate for what I would be doing. I am new to the HCG can could use some advice.

Also, should I use nolva with the clomid?

I am about to start a cycle and am needing help making sure I will be taking the right doses.

PCT is Clomid.

I could use a little help with the clomid dosing as well as any other suggestions you may have. I have ran a test E and anavar cycle in the past.

Also, is the HCG dosage I have listed appropriate for what I would be doing. I am new to the HCG can could use some advice.

Hey moose it looks good bro, a little young but that is your decision imo. Alot of bros will disagree strongly, but I feel you are of age to make this decision right or wrong.

Use clomid at 100/50/50/25. Have blood work done so you know what it looks like. There is no other way to know. You may need to extend pct for a couple weeks longer. This is a longer cycle you are running and you may need more time to fully recover. It's not a good feeling to stop pct before your body is ready. As I said bloods are the key.

Good luck .

PCT is Clomid.

What is your b/f by chance? You seem to be running a lot of compounds for only your second cycle.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd drop the deca dose down to 450 mg but then extend it to 14 weeks ( 2 weeks short of the test at 16 weeks and at a slightly lower dose then the test )
Deca is going to be felt around week 8.. At week 12 your not going to want to drop it,, get two more weeks of deca building awesomeness in

Yodatron, my b/f is around 18%. I understand this is a long cycle. The first cycle I ran was 18 weeks test E and 6 or 8 weeks anavar (I cant remember for sure, its been a little while). Is 500iu of HCG a good dose?

As luckyPaul suggested ... Use clomid at 100/50/50/25. that's a good pln for that cycle . as for the hcg .... HCG mimics LH hormone which in turn stimulates the tested to produce natural testosterone . If u are running a cycle , the exogenous test ( test u are injecting) is going to shut u down no matter what u take . In my opinion because of that ,it doesn't make sense to try and stimulate natural test production when u are taking test . Id say save the HCG for the end of cycle. If u have 1 5000iu vial , I recommend taking it 500iu everyday for 10 days straight to "kickstart" the testes back in action with a higher more consistent blast of hcg . So I go 500iu for 10 days straight and time it to stop a day or 2 before u start the clomid .

Is gynecosmastia something I should be worried about with doing deca and dbol? I had no issues on my other cycle but it was just test and anavar. If I should be worried what can I do to help prevent it?

adex or aromasin run throughout the cycle as well as some prami or caber because of the deca will keep you in check....

yes I would still always run an ai even at low dose . just because u don't get gyno , doesn't mean u don't have high estrogen , which causes much more then just gyno . I would still run adex or aromasin , and have caber OR prami on hand for prolactin related issues incase they arise from deca

id research it a little more man , so u know for yourself what u are getting into , but adex is short for arimidex . prami for pramipexole and caber for cabergoline . id suggest definetly running arimidex at 0.5mg every OTHER day the entire cycle and stop before pct . I believe dosing for caber is very similar . But I don't have experience so u may wish to research other threads about dosing , and I know some people also even use caber or prami only if sides arise , where as others use it the entire cycle . Pull up a few threads , its all been said before .

If you keep estrogen in check from day one you shouldn't have any Estro or prolactin sides to worry about.. Take .5 Adex eod and then get bloods 5 weeks in and check your e2

I finished up a very similar cycle 600 mg test c/500 deca and .5 mg ai eod.. With prami on hand only.

Back