Test e / tren ace / cardarine / n2gaurd

Drudaddy

I'm going to be starting my first tren cycle.

Test e 10ml 250

Tren ace 30 ml

Cardarine gw from sarms1

N2gaurd

Mainly, what I want to know is, can I inject the cardarine in the same vial as the tren ace EOD?? It says take 20 mg a day so can I take 40 mg of the cardarine EOD? I mean is it an oil based product? ?? Some insight and information on this product would be much appreciated.

It's your first tren cycle. My advice would be to run the test lower than tren. Say 125mg/week and bump tren up to like 350mg / week. Things always go so much smoother that way for me, and many many others. As for Cardarine I've never heard of it or run it, but from reading about this SARM it will be interesting to see if it counteracts the cardio effects tren can give most. N2guard....Hmmm they pump that on another board big time, so no comment.

I'm going to be starting my first tren cycle.

Test e 10ml 250

Tren ace 30 ml

Cardarine gw from sarms1

N2gaurd

Mainly, what I want to know is, can I inject the cardarine in the same vial as the tren ace EOD?? It says take 20 mg a day so can I take 40 mg of the cardarine EOD? I mean is it an oil based product? ?? Some insight and information on this product would be much appreciated.

dude, Gw-50 (cardarine) is a SARM , its a liquid ORAL , you drink the stuff. it will come with a little dobber to draw out of the bottle and you swallow it or mix it with juice.

also, you list ML's as your tren and test dosages .. but ML is a measure of 'volume' not of dosage. so what dose of tren and test are you taking?

Back