Test E / Tren Ace / Var cycle

BigLeagueBoyz

Looking for some advice on a potential cycle and what would be best. I'm 26 years old have been lifting for about 8 years now on and off. I'm currently 6'1 265 20-25% bf. Workout 5 days a week for 2 hours and cardio 3x per week. I am on the renaissance periodization cutting diet. So that's not an issue. I did a cycle of sust back in college football days and have done winny, dbol, and var not at the same time.

Really trying to cut up. Regardless of my bf a cutting cycle will aid me in getting to my goal of 10-15%.

I am currently running a test e cycle only at 500mg/week. 250 Monday 250 Thursday. Week 5 of 16 week cycleI've stayed neutral in weight, strength has gone up and I can notice a difference in the way I look for sure. But I need to be more aggressive with this.

Can I run tren ace with test e? Was planning on starting out at 50/mg eod and work my way up from there depending on sides. I was going to run tren week 8-16 and var weeks 9-15 at 50mg ed. Thoughts on this? Advice?

Also have nolva and clomid for pct for 4 weeks. Is that good? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Most people who haven't tried tren and now have experience by just trying tren. I am asking for advice on the best way to start and what has been successful for people.

youre 20-25% bodyfat, you need to relook at your diet..

i have never heard of that diet philosophy.. what is it?? what are the macros and principles of it?

I've only been on the diet for 2 months but it's a cutting diet in 4 phases where I slowly shed carbs when I stop losing 2 lbs a week. I used to be morbidly obese 350 offensive linemen so I've always had trouble really shedding weight that's why I need that edge. It's not the diet that keeps me at that bf it's my genetics and slow metabolism.

My meals look like this:

Meal 1 Waking 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens

Meal 2 3-5 hours after last meal 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens

Meal 3 1-3 hours before workout 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens 30g healthy carbs

Meal 4 1/2 shake during workout, 1/2 right after 40g whey protein in water

Meal 5 40 minutes after workout is over 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens 30g healthy carbs

Meal 6 Bedtime 40g casein protein in water 1/2 serving healthy fats 60g healthy carbs

3j what is your recommendation on the tren and var? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Diet seems fine but you should be at least 15% bf to cycle.. You will respond way better to the hormone

my recommendation is that you diet down before running a cycle.. your bodyfat is just too high right now for it to do any benefit
I've only been on the diet for 2 months but it's a cutting diet in 4 phases where I slowly shed carbs when I stop losing 2 lbs a week. I used to be morbidly obese 350 offensive linemen so I've always had trouble really shedding weight that's why I need that edge. It's not the diet that keeps me at that bf it's my genetics and slow metabolism.

My meals look like this:

Meal 1 Waking 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens

Meal 2 3-5 hours after last meal 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens

Meal 3 1-3 hours before workout 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens 30g healthy carbs

Meal 4 1/2 shake during workout, 1/2 right after 40g whey protein in water

Meal 5 40 minutes after workout is over 8oz any lean protein source 2 small handfuls greens 30g healthy carbs

Meal 6 Bedtime 40g casein protein in water 1/2 serving healthy fats 60g healthy carbs

3j what is your recommendation on the tren and var? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Back