Test E / Tren E cycle 4th cycle advice

Alex-32

Hey guys , this cycle is going to be the 4th . I had good

results before with only test E. I added dbol for the last

cycle as a kick start and i liked it ! Estrogen was fine , I

simply adjusted aromasin dosage after bloodwork and

I felt great and gains were there. Now i want add another

injectable and i want to pin the same day as test(2xweek)

I've seen psl vial of testE/trenE (250test/150tren) that

would fit perfectly. I'm questioning about how long should

i run tren . I thought about this cycle :

1-15 test E 500mg
1-10 tren E 300mg
1-18 arimidex .25 eod

18-21 Clomid 100/100/50/50
18-21 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Maybe I could add a dbol kick start too since I liked it alot

Feel free to give me inputs! I still have 1 month to

complete my full recovery and to buy my gear so I'm

all open about advices , thank you .

PS : I'm 6' 220lbs around 12-13% bf

Last edited:
Looks to me like you've got it nailed. Only things I didn't see are HCG and perhaps caber, though I don't think you'd need caber with 300 mg/wk 19-nor.

I never used hcg before and yes I always did bloodwork 6 week in test E and 3-4 week post pct. My test always came back to normal and I felt great every time but I guess I could give it a try . 500iu once a week ? Intramuscular? Thank you

Last edited:
I'd have caber around, even at 300mg/week of tren. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it and a prolactin problem will make your life miserable.

If it were me, for a 4th cycle given your history, I might consider using deca this winter which will give you good gains (although wetter gains) and save the tren to see how you do on a gentler 19-nor with the idea of doing tren on #5 which would correspond to warmer weather when you might want to lean out.

Also, even though the test is long-estered, I'd rather see you start on tren ace because if you end up hating it (I absolutely hate the stuff) then it's out of your system much faster.

Maybe you order one vial of ace and two of E.

If you can't sleep, are sweating up a swamp and are pissing mead despite drinking a ton of water and simply can't take it, you'll thank me for the ace which will leave you system in less than half the time of E, in my experience, and I think you'll know from one vial whether you love it or hate it.

Thank for your answer . Yes Deca could be a wise choice and i was always curious about the effect on joint . What dosage and for how many week I should go for to start? Should I take camber too with Deca?

Hey Guys , it's been 6 months since the 1st post . I followed the advice and made a test/deca(psl blend) cycle since first time with 19nor products . I reacted well , no problem at all (500test/400deca) . I donated blood twice to counter emanocrit level( no Dick problem ) .

Right now I think im ready for the test/tren blend since my off cycle is done (6 months) . I sit a 6' 270lbs 18% fat , gained a bit of fat this summer , I ate alot lol .
So here what I want to do

1-5week test e 750mg ( 1.5cc)
5-15week test e 750mg/450mg tren e ( 1.5cc blend)
1-15 week aromasin 12.5mg but might increase

Before starting the cycle I'll start to diet to cut fat to 13-15% for my estro control . Is 450mg of tren is too much ? I react really well to aas and I think 1.5cc would be perfect fit since I'm a big guy and 750mg of test might be great. Keep in mind it's a blend 250test e /150 tren e

Thank you for inputs !

450mg of tren e would be a fair amount to start out with. It will be under 400mg because of the ester. Split it into two injections and you should be fine.

Thanks for the answer . How come blends do not have the mg they say ? Is it impossible to stack 400mg in 1cc?

stack what? when does this cycle start?

He's asking about blends (such as sustanon) and if its impossible to fit 400mg compound into 1 cc.

The blends have the mg they say but the ester also takes up "weight" and as such you never absorb the full amount, different esters will differ in absorption amount.

Yeah that's what I meant . I started dieting Monday to drop a little bit of fat and will start my cycle in 3 weeks . I stand at 270lbs 14% fat ( I have it measured before starting the diet ) my goal is 10-12% prior cycling

Yeah that's what I meant . I started dieting Monday to drop a little bit of fat and will start my cycle in 3 weeks . I stand at 270lbs 14% fat ( I have it measured before starting the diet ) my goal is 10-12% prior cycling

how tall are you brother? 1 week until your cycle starts, have you done bloodworks or when are you getting that done?

As was said it is extremely important to get BW. Hey listen we are talking about cycling safely so you need BW .

Sorry so late in the thread but the others covered all of it.

Good luck,
OMM

I am 6feet tall , yeah I'm heavy lol . Yes I did get a bloodwork. My test was lower that the previous one (natty pre-cycle ) but I made alot of hours at work and not enough sleep so it doesn't bother me . I feel great energy libido ect.

Thanks for the reply , starting Monday as planned

Back