Test E -What's going on ???

Of couse it crashed, put in on a pan ontop of the stove for a few minutes it will be fine.

Thanks guys, I just boiled some water and put the vial into a zip bag and left in there for 15 mins..its back to normal now.

I cant really see whats happening? What are we looking at to see if it crashed? The bubbles? Also what causes crashed gear and what does it mean?

What lab is that looks really similar to some stuff my source has.

Oh the crystals, but does this mean the gear is no longer useable or the solution just has to be dixed?

Is it literally sold in the bottom of the vial?

Do you store it in the fridge or something?

Yes it was in solid state and the oil was separated from the crystal stuff and it was stored in a room temp but that lab apparently make their stuff strong so it crashed, I just had to put it in the boiling water for like 15 mins and now its back to normal and useable.

Yes it was in solid state and the oil was separated from the crystal stuff and it was stored in a room temp but that lab apparently make their stuff strong so it crashed, I just had to put it in the boiling water for like 15 mins and now its back to normal and useable.

More than likely its the temperature of your house is why it crashed. How cold is your house at nights?

so ever since I've "fixed" my test, its been really hard to take out the bubbles out of the syringe ... even after tapping it ..there are tiny few bubbles stay there n won't come out.... what do i do ?

so ever since I've "fixed" my test, its been really hard to take out the bubbles out of the syringe ... even after tapping it ..there are tiny few bubbles stay there n won't come out.... what do i do ?

little bubbles wont hurt you.

You need to refilter that stuff. And its not the temp of your house or that they made it so potent. I'd be Leary but at very least refilter and add a little ba is what I would do.

Back