Test Enanthate (iranian) fake or not???

Muay Thai

Here is the stuff that I got recently. They look similar to the pics I saw on the internet minus the white ring on the bottleneck. Instead they have black dots on top. Are these real or fake?

On the bottles it says:
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml.
Aburaihan Co. Iran
Batch No. 5026
Only I.M.
MFG 3 2007
EXP 3 2012

BTW do I keep these in the fridge or in a cupboard away from sunlight and heat?

if there fakes,there good looking fakes.....these here are real ones from my stock.. they have the ring and white dot on them....never seen the black dot bro

I ordered 20 of these. They didn't come with the original packages but I know there are 10 in a package. So 10 of them says batch no. 5024 and the other 10 batch no. 5026. Not sure fake manufacturers would go to all this trouble. And the writing on it looks proper. Only concern is the white ring around the neck and the black dots on top.

I don't know the source, but the middleman is my friend and told me he gets his stuff from there also. He got Winstrol (winny) and prop from him recently and said it was real but told me to doublecheck just incase so that's what i'm doing.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but you can all stop guessing - those pics are fakes.

winny said:
In the moment this is what comes out from Iran, no jokes. Fake or not, but they come from Iran.
Iran or not, they are NOT made by Aburaihan and are fake. And that's not just my opinion, I've had it confirmed by Aburaihan themselves as well.

Dear Sir,

Pls be informed that testosterone enanthate 250mg / ml.

Ampoule with batch No. 5024 is not by our company and is fake .

You can see the picture of testosterone enanthate AR 250 mg amp in our web site .

( www.aburaihan.com)

W.B.REGARDS,

DR.M.HASHEM

M.D. ....

Possible. The fact is that they have changed the box and all the new iran comes with black dot right now.

The fact with Test. Aburaihan is that i have the feeling that almost all that was and is, on the market, is not made really by Aburaihan. This conclusion comes from the company export prices and the prices very low for which the product can be bought from "resellers". the difference is triple.

winny said:
Possible. The fact is that they have changed the box and all the new iran comes with black dot right now.

The fact with Test. Aburaihan is that i have the feeling that almost all that was and is, on the market, is not made really by Aburaihan. This conclusion comes from the company export prices and the prices very low for which the product can be bought from "resellers". the difference is triple.

Interesting comments, as always. Aburaihan has 3 factories spread out, but iranian fakes are growing stronger.

The problem with Aburaihan test is, that the quality is changing from batch to batch. Some feel very good from them, others say are very weak.

Also the presentation changes are a sign of unprofessionalism from them, among with the exp. and manufacturing print on the amp. some of the prints go off, some not, some are bigger fonts some are smaller. a serious company wouldn't change this things from time to time, but hey, if Organon does it too in Egypt (even worst changes), why not?

One on other, i do prefer Testoviron Schering, even if the price is little more expensive, you pay for what you receive.

One on other, i do prefer Testoviron Schering, even if the price is little more expensive, you pay for what you receive.
Yeah. If I get my pick, norma enan.

Thoms said:
Iran or not, they are NOT made by Aburaihan and are fake. And that's not just my opinion, I've had it confirmed by Aburaihan themselves as well.

Dear Sir,

Pls be informed that testosterone enanthate 250mg / ml.

Ampoule with batch No. 5024 is not by our company and is fake .

You can see the picture of testosterone enanthate AR 250 mg amp in our web site .

( www.aburaihan.com)

W.B.REGARDS,

DR.M.HASHEM

M.D. ....
I emailed aburaihan and got the same reply about my white dot batch no. 61
hmmm.....makes me think most out there are fakes now.

Like i've said before, many out there don't come from Aburaihan, contain the proper test (obviously, in very variable amounts) but are not from the factory itself.

Check the pic from the aburaihan website, the picture that speaks their representant. So, what is up with the white ring?

Last edited:
winny said:
Like i've said before, many out there don't come from Aburaihan, contain the proper test (obviously, in very variable amounts) but are not from the factory itself.

Check the pic from the aburaihan website, the picture that speaks their representant. So, what is up with the white ring?

So is that saying only white ring Iranians are actually from aburaihan?

tbizzle said:
So is that saying only white ring Iranians are actually from aburaihan?
And the white dots. And then some. Brown amps, amps with arab writing, amps with red writing, etc.

Aburaihan.jpg

Last edited:
Back