Is my Test E Legit??? Worried and annoyed!

bretth51

Hi guys, first post so here goes.

i tend to read rather than write. latley ive been reading so much into the origins of test etc.

i started my first course last tues, test e @ 500mg/pw for 12 weeks. (is what i aim for) follwed by a decent pct. thats all in hand. its the test im concerned about.

i now have serious doubts into the test its self.

i have the test enanthate 250 made by aburaihan. i would like some opinions as to wether you guys think is legit or fake.

ill attach some pics now.

the batches i have are

mfg 08-2009
exp 08-2014
dates are faint, dont rub of easy but do rub off if scratched
has no odour, i have had 3 shots, next shot due fri 2000hrs. no libido increase as of yet or oily skin. no "spout" on logo.

mfg 02-2009
exp 02-2014
abit harder to scratch off but if it needs off it will come
this has the logo on the amp displaying the "spout" and seems less oily (flows easily in the amp)

what do you think, both fake? neither fake? or one of the batches is?

i can only add 5 photos

cheers guys
View attachment 545014View attachment 545011View attachment 545015View attachment 545016

look fake to me ..sorry..

ive used a lot of this stuff but its alway's been the one's with the T-POT logo on the amp's..

yours with the T logo dont look good..pluss the EXP is dune wrong

sometimes they change there lay out, Omnadren250 has done this a few times in the last few years, so it may in fact be real.
Test is also VERY cheap, if anythign fakign primo would make more sence.

I have a feeling is only been like 1 or 2 weeks on this cycle? if so;
it may take WEEKS to notice any results IF training and diet are on point.
keep that in mind.

so we saying both are fake? stop using and money back? this has really pissed me off, i dont why people would mess with meds like this

Give it a couple weeks. I didn't feel mine kick in til around 4 weeks. Get blood test at 5 weeks that will tell u for sure

you need a little more time wait a couple more weeks, dont think too much yet ...

even if they fakes they may have test in them

7 weeks, I think he be feeling something by now, even if he has not gained anything... he be feeling something ;)

you need a little more time wait a couple more weeks, dont think too much yet ...

even if they fakes they may have test in them

Give it a couple weeks. I didn't feel mine kick in til around 4 weeks. Get blood test at 5 weeks that will tell u for sure

X 2 ^^ ....im not saying there is no test in them amp's but to me they dont look good ...

all Iran test ive had over the years off the same boy i use has been like the one's in the pic's i put up..

pluss they do work

I also had the two above batches. Identical vials but sorry to say bunk!

Gave it 5 weeks and saw nothing. I have used the same gear before. Same as "partycan" had and they were the dogs. Thats why I'm so pi**ed off this time.

Back