Test Enanthate (iranian) fake or not???

So, I know there are fakes out there and I have some now. Havent gotten them tested but I emailed aburaharian through there site and in 2 weeks I got an email back just like the one Thoms recieved saying my batch 61 was fake. White dot fakes so good I am at a loss... I guess independant testing is the only way to tell.

So what is the deal do they have fake labs with amp makers. And put the time to fill each amp identically and label them with dot matrix printers and silk screen
and dot them as well and fill with blank oil?!? or doses of 60 mg\ml they could save the money on the amp labeling and just throw 250mg of test in the damn amp!!

An easy start is to contact your source for the exact batch number, and have it checked with aburaihan.

yeah, i have a batch with batch number 003. one white dot, looks greyish really and no ring. I tried to take pics, but no pictures came out clear.

I had some real Iran test enanthate and on my amps it said Test Enantate, with no h in enanthate. Look on their website its spelled like that to.

Iran is our bordernighbour. My uncle was in there last month,he took 200 T Enenthate.Same as photos:This stuff is REAL bro, %100:)

Ive read that some compnies frequently change the look of there product to prevent fake product production. could this not be the case here?

i bought 20 amps Testosterone Enanthate 250, manafactured (supposedly) by Aburaihan Co. Tehran - Iran. i've been doing 2 a week for 8 weeks, and not really seen any noticable results!! My pals used Testiviron by shreing, and had brilliant results. I'm starting to think that this is fake gear. Batch no. 5024 Mfg date 03-2007 Exp date 02-2012. if someone can tell me how to insert pictures i will greatfull

If these are fake, then what the F**K have i been injecting into my body!!

louissmith50 said:
i bought 20 amps Testosterone Enanthate 250, manafactured (supposedly) by Aburaihan Co. Tehran - Iran. i've been doing 2 a week for 8 weeks, and not really seen any noticable results!! My pals used Testiviron by shreing, and had brilliant results. I'm starting to think that this is fake gear. Batch no. 5024 Mfg date 03-2007 Exp date 02-2012. if someone can tell me how to insert pictures i will greatfull

To post a picture click manage attachments.

2 week of test E isn't really enought to give your opinion on this product, wait 2-3 week more and then see if happen any changes. Ofcourse, your friends were more inspired using schering.

Righton.

First of all it takes a rather large sum of money to make amps, secondly why buy it if you are going to question it after you aquire it? Do the research ahead of time and save yourself the hassle!

Find a source that you can trust>. It is your body that you are introducing the substance into .....what ever that may be!

if someone can tell me how to insert pictures i will greatfull
I'll insert a pic for you.

I'm starting to think that this is fake gear.
Yes, your gear is fake.

Unsure.

dscn1938xkk9.jpg

tbizzle said:
fuck that iranian shit i've heard way 2 many complaints.

I bet every complaint was because it was fakes.. Ive heard Iran test is by far most amazing test made when you get real stuff.. its all about trusting your source.

thekhan said:
Iran is our bordernighbour. My uncle was in there last month,he took 200 T Enenthate.Same as photos:This stuff is REAL bro, %100:)

Which photos are you talking about? Obviously batch no. 5024 is fake.

Back