Test Enanthate (iranian) fake or not???

It might be a good thing that some things happened in my life that prevented me from doing a cycle and using those amps and now that I found out they are fake I won't use them. So I am not trying to argue that they are original but what are the chances of Aburahian calling them fake and replying to most emails regarding these products in a similar manner???

I mean if some joe (not a chemist, distributor, prof. etc.) is not sure and asking them if their product is genuine, they shouldn't be using it anyway, so it's easier to say it's fake don't use it, then saying it's original use it and then facing a law suit or any sort of headache because someone made a fake with same batch nr. and sold it to joe.

Second thing is, it is Iran (no pun intended) not USA, I doubt they'd go through all the hassle. You're meant to buy their products from a chemist and if you need to check the batch nr then I don't think they'd bother and since everyone is sending/getting similar emails it might just be their way of not bothering. They have sooo many different amps they wouldn't even know which one is which.

Just loud thinking......

dzbizzyman said:
yeah, i have a batch with batch number 003. one white dot, looks greyish really and no ring. I tried to take pics, but no pictures came out clear.

my opinion is that if you make an equiry to the authenticity of the amps they are going to tell everyone that they are fake to avoid any legal ramifications.

Here is the stuff that I got recently. They look similar to the pics I saw on the internet minus the white ring on the bottleneck. Instead they have black dots on top. Are these real or fake?

On the bottles it says:
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml.
Aburaihan Co. Iran
Batch No. 5026
Only I.M.
MFG 3 2007
EXP 3 2012

BTW do I keep these in the fridge or in a cupboard away from sunlight and heat?

Real bro! nice one.

Ive just got the same amps yesterday..Batch No. 6023...have sent an email to Aburaihan but no response from them yet..my source says that they are authentic and not fake...the new amps come with the black dot...changing amps is not a big issue for pharmaceutical companies...but im still gonna either wait for the company to reply to my email or if anyone else has used Batch No. 6023 then any feedback would be appreciated..thanks.

Sorry to bring back an old thread but are these real or fake? Someone is trying to sell me these and i just want to know for sure, Thanks for the help

img87.imageshack.us/i/img6452i.jpg/

img825.imageshack.us/i/img6451.jpg/

Last edited:
Sorry to bring back an old thread but are these real or fake? Someone is trying to sell me these and i just want to know for sure, Thanks for the help

img87.imageshack.us/i/img6452i.jpg/

img825.imageshack.us/i/img6451.jpg/

Just start a new thread, with some pics

Back