Test/eq cycle, looking to stop the eq at week 7

goldsguy

Hey. I’m 6 weeks into a test/eq cycle and I’m getting horrendous anxiety, I did suffer from this a bit in the past but nothing major I thought. But I just dont think I’m enjoying the eq. I’m running it 600ml and test 500 like everyone recommends, but I’m just not feeling great to be honest, I started getting real shitty anxiety today(beginning of week 7) and my libido has just been shit throughout cycle, all my other cycles I’ve been a raging bull, horny etc, this time with the eq I just dont really feel like I’m on cycle, I look great! Much bigger and vascular, but to be fair that could be the test anyway as I’m only 6 weeks in obv eq wont start to shine until 7-8. Anyway I think I’m gona drop it and run the test until week 10 and be done with it, my question is as I’m stopping the eq week 6, shall I run the test to 10 then wait TWO weeks and start pct? Cuz I’m stopping the eq so early I won’t have to wait 3 weeks to start pct you think? What dyu think? Also with the standard pct be okay nolva/clomid 4 weeks? Doses? Cheers

what else is in this cycle? what Ai? any hcg? please share your cycle history, did you pin the same amount of eq last time this happened? i would go to 12 weeks at least after you drop the eq and then do pct.

Just test/eq mate, I haven’t run eq before I’ve done 3 cycles I’m 29, I always just run test only at 600m per week one a year, I get good results I’m happy to stick to this. But thought I’d chuck in the eq, and this happened, at first I thought it could be my mind, but it was pretty bad so I doubt it, I’m just gona drop it and hopefully il get libido back and anxiety goes, I’m not gona ride this out for 16 weeks if I feel like this at this point. But yah I would go til week 12. Then 2 weeks off then pct? Sounds good.
Also AI I started at week 5, letro 1.25 eod
And HCG was gona start 3 weeks before last pin. Week 9 ish

I don’t know whether it’s the letro also? I used adex last cycles but I couldent get hold of any this time so I’m using letro but that’s why I’m only using half a pill EOD cuz I know there strong. I might drop the eq and letro for couple weeks see what happens, how long do you think it will take for the eq and letro to stop having effect? Last time I took either was 3 days ago,

You said it yourself that eq doesn't shine till week 7 or 8 so maybe it's the test doing the damage. If you're not running an ai or atleast not a proper dose, this could be the result of your symptoms.

As far as pct timing goes, you probably want to wait 3 weeks to start pct to let the test clear. 2 weeks is kinda old school. Look up pct calculator...

Hi. After a bit more reading I think it’s the letro that’s at blame here 1.25 eod seems high as I have no symptoms, I didn’t run adex on my other cycles until week 7 and even then I cut the dose because I was feeling crappy I don’t think I’m prone to Gyno or eastrogen conversion, never used it before I didn’t realise just how strong that stuff was, gona drop it completely or if symptoms come up, take 1.25 twice a week at most?

Hopefully some experienced letro users will chime in on dose. Low estrogen could certainly happen.

I vote to keep the EQ and lower the letro. Change one variable at a time. If you don't aromatize to bad, EQ doesn't aromatize to bad either, and the letro is a strong dose for 600mg test maybe.

Why are you using letro if you never had high estrogen in previous cycles? Are you guessing or did you get bloodwork done?

when are you planning to do blood works? with those numbers in view you will be able to have a clear view of what your issue is and recover.

Back