test ethanate doasge

dallasskyline

I have gotten advice from several members regarding this cycle. Which looks like this:

500 test eth / wk
400 eq / wk
50 prop mg/ed for the 1st 4 weeks
50 Winstrol (winny) mg/ed last 4 weeks of cycle

Here is the question: Is the benefit of increasing the ethanate to 750/wk worth the increased risk of side-effects? Everything I have read tells me that ethanate takes 3-4 weeks to kick in as does eq...true?

For me test e doesnt kick in until week 6-8 and eq at week 7-8.Its up to u to run 750mgs a week ,how many cycles have u done?what r your goals?all those things.IMO if u can gain off 500 then keep it at that.Also I like Winstrol (winny) at 6 weeks but thats just me.

SODA

Damn soda...that would suck having to wait over a month for test to kick in. lol It usually takes a week and a half to two weeks for me. Eq a little longer...like three weeks.

Would the hunger kick in any earlier? I started this cycle Sunday...maybe it is the prop...but I am at the point of eating everything in sight. As far as my goals. I want to put on 15 to 20 lbs then tril it up at the end...I am 6'3 215 12% bf. This will be my 4th cycle.

dallasskyline said:
Would the hunger kick in any earlier? I started this cycle Sunday...maybe it is the prop...but I am at the point of eating everything in sight. As far as my goals. I want to put on 15 to 20 lbs then tril it up at the end...I am 6'3 215 12% bf. This will be my 4th cycle.

Question...what are the signs the eq is kicking in (besides massive hunger)?:40oz:

hey bro,
what did your other cycles look like? did they involve test, and if so, how much?
theres a basic reasoning behind bumping dosages, and depending on how you ran the other cycles, you may not need to raise your test dose.
only you can figure sides from a higher dose, based on how you react to the lower ones.
eq hunger, and some added vascularity, along with a strength spike will tell when eq is starting to work.

peace I4L

iron4life79 said:
hey bro,
what did your other cycles look like? did they involve test, and if so, how much?
theres a basic reasoning behind bumping dosages, and depending on how you ran the other cycles, you may not need to raise your test dose.
only you can figure sides from a higher dose, based on how you react to the lower ones.
eq hunger, and some added vascularity, along with a strength spike will tell when eq is starting to work.

peace I4L

All my other cycles have had some form of test...either prop or Sustanon (sust) in them. This is my first go around with ethante. I have gone up to 150mg/ed with prop and had no side effects. Ont he Sustanon (sust) I went up t0 750 mg/wk...once I cross the 500mg/wk mark with Sustanon (sust) I retain water like pms'ing woman. I am taking femara this go around to cut the water retention down. When I cam off the Sustanon (sust) at 750/wk I lost size quickly but kept most of strength. I am undecided as to wether I should alter this cycle or not. right now I am taking 250 mg of ethante on Sun / Wed. I was thinking of going to injections 3 time a week of 250.

if youve run Sustanon (sust) at 750mg before, then i would bump the enan to 750 also.
what kind of results have you seen on this cycle at 500mg?

imho, you'll have a much better chance of keeping any gains with enan. blood levels are more stable during the cycle, and coming off isnt as hard on your body, enabling you to go into post cycle with the odds in your favor.
ive never been a huge fan of sustanon anyways. ive used it before, but more than likely never will again. i get much better results with cyp and enan. its also one of the few drugs i hold water on too.

keep us posted if you decide to bump it.

peace I4L

iron4life79 said:
if youve run Sustanon (sust) at 750mg before, then i would bump the enan to 750 also.
what kind of results have you seen on this cycle at 500mg?

imho, you'll have a much better chance of keeping any gains with enan. blood levels are more stable during the cycle, and coming off isnt as hard on your body, enabling you to go into post cycle with the odds in your favor.
ive never been a huge fan of sustanon anyways. ive used it before, but more than likely never will again. i get much better results with cyp and enan. its also one of the few drugs i hold water on too.

keep us posted if you decide to bump it.

peace I4L

What does imho stand for? I just started my cycle on Sunday so I have no news except for the prop kicking in thursday and driving my appetite through the roof.

imho="in my humble opinion"

if you just started then this is even better. if you have 4 cycles under your belt, all involving test, i see no harm in bumping it up. the only reason i wouldnt, would be that youre still getting great gains from the lower dose. if this is the case, then theres no need as of now.

ultimately, its your call bro........

peace I4L

iron4life79 said:
imho="in my humble opinion"

if you just started then this is even better. if you have 4 cycles under your belt, all involving test, i see no harm in bumping it up. the only reason i wouldnt, would be that youre still getting great gains from the lower dose. if this is the case, then theres no need as of now.

ultimately, its your call bro........

peace I4L

Everything I have read says ethante take 3-4 weeks to kick fully. I felt the Sustanon (sust) at the 2nd week...two different esthers I know but all forms of test I have taken usually start ther desired effect within 2 weeks. Can you tell me how to know the difference between the prop working and the ethante kicking in? Psycologicaly I like taking the prop every day, but my ass and various other body parts get worn out around week 3. The last time I used prop for 8 weeks...my ass was not the same for months:D

I am planning on increasing the dosage as soon as I can tell the ethante working (and drop the prop).

ok bro,
prop is a fast acting ester, which means youre going to see and feel results sooner(3-5 days).
sustanon is a blend of FOUR esters, not one. one of which is prop. this is why you see results sooner, provided your injecting it correctly.

enanthate is long chain ester(2-4 weeks). this is why results arent so immediate. a lot of guys will start a cycle of prop/enan, and drop the prop once the enanthate kicks in. its like using dbol.........sounds to me like this is what youre wanting to do.

i cant really tell you how to tell, other than that when you drop the prop from the cycle, you'll continue to gain just as if you never stopped taking test, which in reality, you didnt. i'd run something like this:

prop 1-5 100mg eod
enan 1-12 500-750mg week
eq 1-11 400mg/week
winny 10-14 50mg eod

start your clomid 3 days after your last injection of winny.

peace I4L

Last edited:
iron4life79 said:
ok bro,
prop is a fast acting ester, which means youre going to see and feel results sooner(3-5 days).
sustanon is a blend of FOUR esters, not one. one of which is prop. this is why you see results sooner, provided your injecting it correctly.

enanthate is long chain ester(2-4 weeks). this is why results arent so immediate. a lot of guys will start a cycle of prop/enan, and drop the prop once the enanthate kicks in. its like using dbol.........sounds to me like this is what youre wanting to do.

i cant really tell you how to tell, other than that when you drop the prop from the cycle, you'll continue to gain just as if you never stopped taking test, which in reality, you didnt. i'd run something like this:

prop 1-5 100mg eod
enan 1-12 500-750mg week
eq 1-11 400mg/week
winny 10-14 50mg eod

start your clomid 3 days after your last injection of winny.

peace I4L

That is the cycle I am running. I am also usig femara to cut water retention. I can never stick to 50mg/ed of prop I always end up around 100mg/ed...I have zero water retention on prop so maybe I can tell the difference between to two esthers that way.

Oddly enough im on week 8 of 500mg test enan and I havent seen much of any gains yet(slight changes). First real cycle and only put on about 10lbs max(some water). Seems like the test kicked in at week 7. Its not fake for those who might say it must be. Anyone else not have good luck with test?

RippedOne said:
Oddly enough im on week 8 of 500mg test enan and I havent seen much of any gains yet(slight changes). First real cycle and only put on about 10lbs max(some water). Seems like the test kicked in at week 7. Its not fake for those who might say it must be. Anyone else not have good luck with test?

Prop works best for me...zero water retention. I lose very little size or strength when the cycle ends. After a cycle on Sustanon (sust) I lose most of the weight...for whatever reason I put on tons of water weight with Sustanon (sust). I am taking eth now and will let you know how it turns out.

The worst part is I got a lifetime supply(if you know what I mean) and it doesnt seem to work all that well for me. My diet and training have been on par.

RippedOne said:
The worst part is I got a lifetime supply(if you know what I mean) and it doesnt seem to work all that well for me. My diet and training have been on par.

Lucky bastard (said jokingly). I get a good deal, but free is always best. Have you tried different brands to see if that helps?

No the test I have it delatestryl. Upjohn and some other company make it(to lazy to go look). I figured pretty much all kinds of enan would be the same thing.

RippedOne said:
No the test I have it delatestryl. Upjohn and some other company make it(to lazy to go look). I figured pretty much all kinds of enan would be the same thing.

I am too lazy to look at who makes the eth I am taking, but most of the amps are always a little short of the 1ml mark. Then once in a while I will gert one that has .2 to .3 ml too much...

I have heard of people getting better results by switching to another manufacturer...I always seem to get the same quality results regardless of the manufaturer.

Back