"Test for life "

A-rod

Do you really need to add non-endogenous compounds to gain size and power from cycle to cycle .

Whay not "test only" for life ?

eventually only one steroid isnt enough, you need the synergistic effects of multiple steroids to keep growing

If you want to be test only for life then I think you'd have to be a year rounder really. I would go with stacking items together, before high doses of a single item like test alone.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what he is asking is WHY other hormones other than just plain old TEST (what the body already produces).........right?

The variations in chemistry from hormone to hormone (gear) manipulates different reactions in the body. Stacking hormones alongside Test will fascilitate an optimal environment for growth (anabolism) compared to JUST Test. Although exogeneous Test WILL impart anabolism, stacking another (foreign) hormone will allow the body to produce diff physiological reactions as opposed to the linear-effects one gets from Test-only cycles.

Some day, genetic engineering will also allow for growth hormone vaiations.....sound crazy? It's not......anytime you can manipulate a hormone to reduce side and maximize positive effects, the end result is a winner. I'd bet someone.....somewhere.....out there is ALREADY working on it :D

Last edited:
Back