Test P,NPP-Test E,Deca

Phil Mc Win

Hey ladies and bros,

Im 6 feet 238lbs about 17% bodyfat. Bench 315 for 8 squat 5 plates for 2 ass to grass.. thats enough you get what im working with.

Looking at a cycle of test with deca. Now id like to start with test prop and NPP and transition to the long ester to get to my max blood levels fast obviously and then finish with test prop and Npp to hit pct faster.

My question is how would i go about dosing this given that I want to run 600 mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca at at all times even when transitionning between products? I will be running aromasin at 12.5-25mgs depending and prami at 0.25mgs EOD. The cycle will be 16 weeks.

The simplest way would be 600mg test prop and 400mg npp every week, your planning on starting the deca and enanthe at the same time as the short esters right? And by the way by your avatar pic you look much less than 17% bf just saying

Yeah, thats the problem, im not sure how much test e and deca to start with while taking npp and test p. Do i dose the test p and npp as if im not running the long esters ? and vise versa.. and should i taper the short esters down until week 4 or no just stop them at week 4 and continue with long esters.

Hey ladies and bros,

Im 6 feet 238lbs about 17% bodyfat. Bench 315 for 8 squat 5 plates for 2 ass to grass.. thats enough you get what im working with.

Looking at a cycle of test with deca. Now id like to start with test prop and NPP and transition to the long ester to get to my max blood levels fast obviously and then finish with test prop and Npp to hit pct faster.

My question is how would i go about dosing this given that I want to run 600 mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca at at all times even when transitionning between products? I will be running aromasin at 12.5-25mgs depending and prami at 0.25mgs EOD. The cycle will be 16 weeks.

I would do it like this. (Before we go on remember you don't need to do as much prop as you do enan or cyp based on the length of ester taking up more of the molecular chain of the testosterone)

Lets assume your shit is 100 mg/ml on both the prop and the NPP and that your enan and deca is 250 mg/ml.

Do it like this.

Week 1
400 mg/w Prop
400 mg/w NPP
250 mg/w Test E or C
250 mg/w Deca
Do the deca and enan at the beginning of the week

week 2
300 mg/w prop
400 mg/w NPP
500 mg/w E or C
400 mg/w Deca
Do the eca and enan at the beginning of the week and middle of the week

week 3
300 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP
400 mg/w Deca
500 mg/w E or C

week 4-14
600 mg/w e or c
400 mg/w deca

week 15
300 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP

Week 16
400 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP

Wait 3-4 days after last pin to start PCT due to the half life of the NPP being a tad longer than the Prop. I would also run my PCT for 5 weeks on this cycle. Nolva 40/40/30/30/20

This is how I would do it. If I was you. You will do a pretty good of keeping your blood stable on it. There could be some tweaks I am sure there opinions but like I said my opinion only.

Good luck

makes sence. Only thing i dont get is why would I dose the Npp and Test P at the same ratio , I wanted the test to be higher

Well I look at it from the half life perspective. The half life of both drugs is prop 2 days NPP 3 days. Also the test E will have a shorter half life slightly than the deca. If you factor those 2 things together you understand the potency of the test is a little bit greater from a active perspective and the test will become active slightly quicker than the nandrolone.

What I mean is you don't need as much prop as you do NPP on a mg/mg basis based on the amount of the drug in the molecule because the propionate ester is shorter than the phenylpropionate ester.

You can tweak the cycle how you like but like I said this is how I would do it. Also I tried to do it in a way that you would not have a bunch of bottles with a cc or 2 left in them. trying to be economical.

Hope this helps brother!

I would do it like this. (Before we go on remember you don't need to do as much prop as you do enan or cyp based on the length of ester taking up more of the molecular chain of the testosterone)

Lets assume your shit is 100 mg/ml on both the prop and the NPP and that your enan and deca is 250 mg/ml.

Do it like this.

Week 1
400 mg/w Prop
400 mg/w NPP
250 mg/w Test E or C
250 mg/w Deca
Do the deca and enan at the beginning of the week

week 2
300 mg/w prop
400 mg/w NPP
500 mg/w E or C
400 mg/w Deca
Do the eca and enan at the beginning of the week and middle of the week

week 3
300 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP
400 mg/w Deca
500 mg/w E or C

week 4-14
600 mg/w e or c
400 mg/w deca

week 15
300 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP

Week 16
400 mg/w Prop
300 mg/w NPP

Wait 3-4 days after last pin to start PCT due to the half life of the NPP being a tad longer than the Prop. I would also run my PCT for 5 weeks on this cycle. Nolva 40/40/30/30/20

This is how I would do it. If I was you. You will do a pretty good of keeping your blood stable on it. There could be some tweaks I am sure there opinions but like I said my opinion only.

Good luck

^^ this makes sense.

Back