Test P/Tren A. First run of Tren, advice needed.

mdwilson2011

Quick experience: 5’10 175lbs/10% bf. Want to take my aesthetics to that next level, so the goal is lean bulk. I’ve ran a cycle of Test Cyp and finished with Test Prop ED for 2 weeks. I actually preferred the Prop, and got real good at pinning and rotating sites. Quads were horrible though… but yeah. Gained 10lbs of LBM very quickly (10 weeks) and kept it after PCT. Diet is on point, 3k calories/day and 250g protein Any feedback is appreciated.

Running Test 10 weeks, Tren 8 weeks

Test Prop-
Week 1-10 (30mg ED, 210mg/wk)

Tren Ace-
Week 1 (40mg ED, 280/week)
Week 2 (50mg ED, 350/week)
Week 3-8 (about 450-550mg/week depending on sides)

Thought about adding in Var around week 4-8 or something…don’t know though

Ancillaries:
HCG- Week 1-10 500iu/week
Adex- .5mg EOD
Caber? Makes dick game strong/prolactin control?
Prami? Prolactin control?
Singulair- (tren makes cardio suck, bronchial constriction?)

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thanks for your time

hhow old are you? what is your cycle history? tren is only for advance users.

29 years old
Previous cycle (1st cycle) was 600mg test cyp 8 weeks, followed by 2 weeks test prop ED.

I responded exceptionally well. No bloat, lifts shot up, and I have been able to maintain almost all my strength gains after PCT. In addition, I've lost no size and gained no appreciable body fat.

I'm interested in Tren this next cycle for a few reasons:
1) I had no problem pinning ED with prop for the lst 2 weeks. In fact, I actually preferred Prop over Cyp.
2) I want to run as few cycles as possible. Essentially I want to reach my goal weight of 185 and 10% BF and maintain this naturally, which should be do-able. I have no intention of being any bigger for fear it may affect athletic performance.
3) I have an excellent work/life balance as well as mental stability. The mental effects of Tren should not be an issue.

I would not recommend Tren on a second cycle.
If you want to add a second compound on your second cycle that is anabolic but with fewer sides then Tren, why not NPP (a milder 19 nor) or perhaps EQ. Or you mention VAR so why not run a test var cycle this go around ?

Considering how well I responded to 600mg of test, I think I can be one of the lucky ones with Tren and be able to manage the sides. Also, if I'm going to shut down my HPTA with a 19nor, might as well go with Tren. I'm on the fence with Var as I'm really not sure if I wanna play roulette with my liver.

But I will admit I'm willing to try NPP simply for it's high anabolic properties combined with the ability to protect joints. Does Tren protect joints like NPP? I've not necessarily seen anything that suggests Tren protects joints. For this reason alone you may convince me to do Test Prop/NPP for this next cycle.

I'll second the notion of keeping it simple. You said you responded great to 600 mg test per week. Why not do it again? Some people that's all they ever need.

For the ester - if you go the nandrolone route use NPP with test prop, or deca with test cyp. You will probably spend twice as much for a short ester run, but cost is still pretty reasonable.

To each their own, test plus anavar might be a good combo for you too. You could run it 8 weeks and not worry much about your liver, take NAC to help out.

Go with the prop/npp I'm positive you won't be disappointed. Start at 400mg of each ew. I'm also not very sensitive to estro sides but have an ai on hand. Tren can wait. I really liked the npp prop run I did a little while back. I went up to 600 npp and I think 600 or 700 prop. At that high I started holding water.

One thing that I didn't like about the npp/prop combo is when I dropped the npp my shoulders started aching real bad all tge time.

Well it seems like the general consensus is run NPP and Test Prop, then maybe evaluate Tren after that cycle. I'll run something like Test Prop 500mg/wk and NPP 400mg/wk. Thanks for the input gentlemen.

Would it be a bad idea to add Var at 50mg ED for 8 weeks also, or is that too much for a 2nd cycle? Wouldn't mind staying reasonably dry if possible.

One thing that I didn't like about the npp/prop combo is when I dropped the npp my shoulders started aching real bad all tge time.
I was curious if the joint-protecting qualities of NPP would produce a rebound effect of pain when usage is stopped. Was it bad enough to keep you out of the gym? Affect your workouts?

Well it seems like the general consensus is run NPP and Test Prop, then maybe evaluate Tren after that cycle. I'll run something like Test Prop 500mg/wk and NPP 400mg/wk. Thanks for the input gentlemen.

Would it be a bad idea to add Var at 50mg ED for 8 weeks also, or is that too much for a 2nd cycle? Wouldn't mind staying reasonably dry if possible.

I was curious if the joint-protecting qualities of NPP would produce a rebound effect of pain when usage is stopped. Was it bad enough to keep you out of the gym? Affect your workouts?

I already had some shoulder issues prior to npp. While on npp the pain was pretty much non existent. so I would train hard and frequent and I ended up doing more damage. so when I came off that's when I really noticed.

I kept training trying to push through it and ended screwing my self up worse. Now I'm back training but I'm limited with how much weight I can do for pressing movements. But I'm definitely progressing.

I think if you don't have any injuries before you use npp you will be fine. If you are even slightly hurt, just remember when you come off you will really feel it.

Back