Test prob and hcg

dess

Hey,

I'm coming to the end of a test prop nph cycle and was wondering how exactly i should run my blast phase of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? After my last pin of test prop or during my last week while I'm still injecting prop and nph. Another thing, from what I've read SERM use should not overlap with hcg, is this correct?

Thanks

If you have more than 5000iu HCG, I would run it 500iu 2xweek the last few weeks of cycle, then do blast after last pin ie. 500iu e/d 10 days or 1000iu e/o/d fo 10 days.

You can and should use HCG while still on cycle ( I would do it if I were you), and yes you are correct ....... DO NOT run HCG into PCT with SERMS!

Also, wait a few days before SERM after HCG....just time it all right!

Last edited:
YOur suppose to always run your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle if your going to run it. Dont use it for your post cycle therapy (pct) for on cycle

Agree with first post, but use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 250-300iu max on cycle, the entire cycle, this is to keep your body producing sex hormones that are shut down. Specifically LH but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is stronger than LH so you don't need much, studies show more that 300 on cycle or with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a waste.

As for blast, I'd now say with TE wait a week after last inject, then 500iuba day for 10 days. 4-5 days of no use, then start serm.

With test prop, wait 5-7 days after last inject, then 500iu a day for 10 days, 4 days of nothing, then start serms.

Keep in mind, above 250 can cause estro from lydeg cells that an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will have no effect on plus it will increase T pretty rapidly so Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use is recommended during the cycle, even without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use, and during the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast and post cycle therapy (pct). you want to use the least amount possible and arimidex and letro need to be tapered down after two weeks of pct, I will run a very low dose of arimidex or aromisin another week after stopping seems because they continue to increase T and can cause a rebound.

Look at the half life's of you serms, even though they are used daily in pct, they typically have a longer half life so they don't clear the minute you stop use of them. But keep in mind an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will increase T levels as well so that's why I say a very low dose.

You want to use the drugs to force the pituitary and Lydegs to produce he sex hormones to get back to normal but the goal is to get them functioning and let your body take over baturally. Most times guys don't give T or other compounds long enough to clear and end up with a half assed post cycle therapy (pct).

Also Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle is a replacement for LH, it's just a synthetic, but from what I've read is it can help to keep dhea and pregnenolone working as well and this is how you keep from getting that edgy feeling in a long cycle because some of those hormones help maintain well being.

Agree with first post, but use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 250-300iu max on cycle, the entire cycle, this is to keep your body producing sex hormones that are shut down. Specifically LH but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is stronger than LH so you don't need much, studies show more that 300 on cycle or with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a waste.

As for blast, I'd now say with TE wait a week after last inject, then 500iuba day for 10 days. 4-5 days of no use, then start serm.

With test prop, wait 5-7 days after last inject, then 500iu a day for 10 days, 4 days of nothing, then start serms.

Keep in mind, above 250 can cause estro from lydeg cells that an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will have no effect on plus it will increase T pretty rapidly so Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use is recommended during the cycle, even without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use, and during the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast and post cycle therapy (pct). you want to use the least amount possible and arimidex and letro need to be tapered down after two weeks of pct, I will run a very low dose of arimidex or aromisin another week after stopping seems because they continue to increase T and can cause a rebound.

Look at the half life's of you serms, even though they are used daily in pct, they typically have a longer half life so they don't clear the minute you stop use of them. But keep in mind an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will increase T levels as well so that's why I say a very low dose.

You want to use the drugs to force the pituitary and Lydegs to produce he sex hormones to get back to normal but the goal is to get them functioning and let your body take over baturally. Most times guys don't give T or other compounds long enough to clear and end up with a half assed post cycle therapy (pct).

Also Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle is a replacement for LH, it's just a synthetic, but from what I've read is it can help to keep dhea and pregnenolone working as well and this is how you keep from getting that edgy feeling in a long cycle because some of those hormones help maintain well being.
Awesome info! This is what the mighty det-oak told me to do too. G
Cut and paste this for future cycles! That's what I did....

You are saying no more than 250iu - 300iu a week of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle.

Yes and no. Honestly the testing was done on males using a replacement dose, and I know we advise using 500iu a day before serms, plus some fertility docs will inject the entire 5000iu at one time which is why hg stuff comes with a vial of sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water because it was intended for a 1 time use. But we are using it for a different reason. Basically 300iu increased T levels as much as higher doses, but I have used more on some heavy cycles. I just think that the average cycle doesn't need any more weekly because it will increase estro from lydeg's which aren't affected by an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so you can negatively impact T to E ratio and have no way to manage it.

I've also used heavy cycles meaning over a gram of test, a gram of deca, mast, dbol, Anavar (var) and yes both orals at the same time, then switched over to tren after dropping deca, and didn't need more than 300 iu 3 x a week. In he above post I was speaking about his cycle specifically, but on heavier cycles, 250-300 eod or M/W/F should be plenty, I know it keeps mine full.

You should also be taking NAC and ALA, but NAC specifically while using hcg, honestly everyone should use NAC all year round whether you cycle or not, it will help prevent lydeg desensitization, basically NAC attaches to (setting I can't think of right now) possibly a free radical of some sort and essentially commits suicide to save the lydegs, plus it has very important impact on liver helping to remove toxins, heavy metals, and many other things. Look up the benefits of it. I take 1200mg on average a day, sometimes more, with ala, this won't mean you can take whatever you want and never worry about liver damage because once you have spots on the liver, there is no fixing it.

NAC also is used in hospitals for people who overdose on Tylenol. There are a lot of important things it can do and can be found relatively cheap in 600mg caps, so if not taking this, I would make sure it's part of everyday life.

Yes and no. Honestly the testing was done on males using a replacement dose, and I know we advise using 500iu a day before serms, plus some fertility docs will inject the entire 5000iu at one time which is why hg stuff comes with a vial of sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water because it was intended for a 1 time use. But we are using it for a different reason. Basically 300iu increased T levels as much as higher doses, but I have used more on some heavy cycles. I just think that the average cycle doesn't need any more weekly because it will increase estro from lydeg's which aren't affected by an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so you can negatively impact T to E ratio and have no way to manage it.

I've also used heavy cycles meaning over a gram of test, a gram of deca, mast, dbol, Anavar (var) and yes both orals at the same time, then switched over to tren after dropping deca, and didn't need more than 300 iu 3 x a week. In he above post I was speaking about his cycle specifically, but on heavier cycles, 250-300 eod or M/W/F should be plenty, I know it keeps mine full.

You should also be taking NAC and ALA, but NAC specifically while using hcg, honestly everyone should use NAC all year round whether you cycle or not, it will help prevent lydeg desensitization, basically NAC attaches to (setting I can't think of right now) possibly a free radical of some sort and essentially commits suicide to save the lydegs, plus it has very important impact on liver helping to remove toxins, heavy metals, and many other things. Look up the benefits of it. I take 1200mg on average a day, sometimes more, with ala, this won't mean you can take whatever you want and never worry about liver damage because once you have spots on the liver, there is no fixing it.

NAC also is used in hospitals for people who overdose on Tylenol. There are a lot of important things it can do and can be found relatively cheap in 600mg caps, so if not taking this, I would make sure it's part of everyday life.
Where would you get NAC is it over the counter or a generic version or RX only.

Back