Test Prob p100 by Dlabs?

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has heard of "DLabs" gear before. I am new to this forum and the only reason I am posting is because I have researched so much and can not seem to gather any more information from this product. And would like others thoughts. Would be appreciated, thanks.

I have a bottle of test p100 (test prop) By "DLabs" with a green label and it says its pharm grade. But its funny because when i was researching I came across a company called Biogen Labs and the bottle looks exactly like it!!!! I do not know if maybe DLabs is copying Biogen or its the other way around, my source says its legit, but I am not sure.

So basically my bottle looks exactly like Biogens bottle of test p100 but instead of it saying Biogen it says "DLabs" and has there email.

should i just get rid of the stuff? or has anyone used DLabs gear before? thank you

D-Labs is a new underground domestic lab. (US). I did a cycle of it and it is great stuff! It is the best underground domestic stuff you can get. Me and a few people from my gym all gained a lot of weight off it. the reason it looks similar to others is because the people who make it buy pre made labels from one or two sources and does not mean the product is from the same place.

D-Labs is a new underground domestic lab. (US). I did a cycle of it and it is great stuff! It is the best underground domestic stuff you can get. Me and a few people from my gym all gained a lot of weight off it. the reason it looks similar to others is because the people who make it buy pre made labels from one or two sources and does not mean the product is from the same place.

Okay tight, thank you so much, yeah my source was saying how good this stuff is, just wanted to double check. Appreciate it the info!

Dlabs has been around here for a few years...guess its made in the usa and me and my buddies wont use anything else...the price is right and we have never had a problem...superoir product...

Back