Test Prop 100/Tren Ace 75 Question

I am placing an order from a source, for his 50ml jug of Test Prop 100/Tren Ace 75.

A friend and I are going in together on it, and I will have 30ml of it. I am going to pin 1cc eod, as I assume most people do.

That will leave me with 60 days worth. Now my question is, is it worth it to just do the 8 weeks worth, versus finding something else to do a 10 - 12 week cycle with? I would like to do the Test/Tren cycle, because I've never done Tren before.

I also have some Test Enth on it's way here, which I'll have enough to do a 10 week cycle at 750mg ew if I wanted.

Would it be more beneficial as far as gains, to run the Test/Tren for 8 weeks, or the Test Enth for 10 weeks? Either way, I'll have both on hand cause I already ordered the Enth, and I am ordering the Test/Tren on Monday. I am mainly going for strength and size this cycle. I'm not too concerned with retaining water or anything.

Any suggestions are appreciated. =) Thanks guys.

depends how long u wanna be on.

if u wanna do a 10-12 week, you could start out with the test E, for 2, 3, 4 weeks, then jump on the prop/tren, and finish out. ur T would be up and making gains already by the time tren kicks in. do the math with the ester half lifes, so ur keeping ur test the same when switching over from E to prop.

i wouldnt pin tren ace eod.. ..or prop, but thats me. I'd go down to .75mL and do it ED
cuz ace halflife is very short, and eod wouldnt keep consistant levels.

goodluck

id run with just the prop and ace. thats my plan for my next cycle. test prop and tren ace for 8 weeks. save the test e for another cycle. maybe if you have good results with the prop and ace the next one you can do test e and tren e.

depends how long u wanna be on.

if u wanna do a 10-12 week, you could start out with the test E, for 2, 3, 4 weeks, then jump on the prop/tren, and finish out. ur T would be up and making gains already by the time tren kicks in. do the math with the ester half lifes, so ur keeping ur test the same when switching over from E to prop.

i wouldnt pin tren ace eod.. ..or prop, but thats me. I'd go down to .75mL and do it ED
cuz ace halflife is very short, and eod wouldnt keep consistant levels.

goodluck

Alright, I appreciate it man. This guy also has a Test Enth/Test Cyp/Tren Enth/Mast blend also that I am gonna go with. It's a lot more expensive than the Prop/Ace blend but it'll be worth it.

I'm thinking about getting started with my Test Enth at 750mg for two, or four weeks, then running two 10ml vials of his blend, and finishing it off with the two more weeks of the T Enth.

I've been hearing that you should start Tren, or Tren blends two weeks into a cycle, then stop two weeks after the end of your cycle. Has anyone else heard this? Any other suggestions?

id run with just the prop and ace. thats my plan for my next cycle. test prop and tren ace for 8 weeks. save the test e for another cycle. maybe if you have good results with the prop and ace the next one you can do test e and tren e.

Check out my last post on this thread. Let me know what you think about that idea. =)

have you ever done tren? i have not and that is why i plan on going with ace. if i get really bad sides then im going to drop it immediately and with ace having the short halflife i wont have to wait it out for a couple weeks. thats just my back out plan. if all goes well i would probably use test-e and tren e the next cycle.

have you ever done tren? i have not and that is why i plan on going with ace. if i get really bad sides then im going to drop it immediately and with ace having the short halflife i wont have to wait it out for a couple weeks. thats just my back out plan. if all goes well i would probably use test-e and tren e the next cycle.

I have not used Tren before, but I've ran Test, Deca, Dbol and what not.

The worst side effects I've ever gotten from anything is mild acne, and I'm always horny on test.

I don't think I'm too susceptible to estrogen related side effects. Never had any gyno, or gyno scares of any kind.

The main reason I am gonna go with the T Enth/T Cyp/Tren Enth/Mast blend is because my friend is frontin me the money to order this shit, and if we split a 50ml vial of the Prop/Ace I would only have like 4 weeks worth if I was pinning every day.

Plus it would be easier for me to switch from my Test Enth, to the blend, and back to Test Enth because the test will have the same esters. I wont have to worry about the half life of stuff. But you do have a point about the side effects, and being able to discontinue the prop/ace right away.

If I figured out the half lifes, could I run like 4 weeks of the Test Enth, then run 30 days of the Prop/Ace ED, and go back to the Test Enth for the last few weeks? Would that work okay?

whats the blend ratio? you could kick start with the prop and ace...

His blend is Test Cyp 125mg/Test Enan 125mg/Tren Enan 125mg/Mast
Enan 125mg

The other one is Test Prop 100/Tren Ace 75

You think I could kick start with the first blend of four, then run just Test Enth? Or do you mean start with the Prop/Ace then switch to the Test Enth?

when you front load you want to be running the prop and ace and the test/tren/mast blend cause by the time the longer estered gear kicks in you will be dropping the prop and ace.

ask user or det or a mod cause they know way more than me.

Back