Test prop ethyl oleate Atlas Pharma (Canadian)

joh

hey bros. got this from Canadian lab .. Atlas Pharma (a.k.a. Atlas Pharmaceuticals)
160q4pj.jpg

this supposed to be test prop ethyl oleate and nolva

it is more yellow in this photo than it actually is. It almost has no tint really.

legit? is it ethyl oleate?

Last edited:
sure is. legit that is.
as for the oil i dont know. for me i dont care as long as the gear is good. i have no problem with any of it.

Last edited:
Don't think atlas uses EO oil bro. On the ingedients says 100% test prop and 2% Benzyl Oil. EO is very thin, and if infact it had EO it would say on the ingredients. Unless it changed but to my knowledge never heard of Atlas using EO. Maybe they changed recently if so. Just my 2 cents bro. Still good shit though.

thanks for your responses guys.
in the list I got the test prop only comes as Ethyl Oleate and
test enth comes in standard oil at 250mg/ml and Ethyl oleate at 400mg/ml

if my stuff is legit and I dont have a reason to believe it is not then these guys have added EO gear now.
I posted here just to make sure the stuff is good even though I am pretty sure already.

i have some comming in this week. lots really i'll have a look when it comes in. but i dont recall ever seeing the oil listed on mine. so i cant say about the oil used.

I was under the presumtion thar Atlas changed their name to Medistar. The labels look very similar.
no this is not the case at all.
i understand it was 2 guys that had been partners and split up.

as for the oil used, it is not listed on the vials and i just got 20 vials in and not one has the oil listed.

Back