Test prop/ mast prop/ anavar cycle

Hester

Thinking bout running this for 8 weeks. Don't wana run tren again. Anyone think the cost of a test/mast/var cycle is worth the $? Or should I just run test prop/tbol?

Wana run
1-8 prop 100 eod
1-8 mast 150 eod
1-8 var 50 or 75

Would run hcg and have adex during cycle and nolva/clomid pct

6'2 195 not sure bf. if I had to guess if say 15%. Looking for lean solid gains. Don't wana run 19 nor

I wouldn't bother with mast if you're double digit bodyfat.

Test (I would use enan/cyp, not prop) and diet/cardio is enough to get your below 10% easily.

I was wanting to run prop so I could get in and out quick for gains and recover quickly

The propionate ester is even shorter than acetate, and should really be injected daily. This may be ok for you, but to me it gets old and it's a waste of pins...what I would do in your case is something like this:
1-2 TestP 50mg ED (350mg/wk)
3-4 TestP 50mg EOD (175mg/wk)
1-10 TestE 200mg E3D (~467mg/wk)
11-12.5 TestP 50mg ED

You can start PCT week thirteen, and will have run test @ close to full potential for twelve and a half weeks. You can do this with two vials of 100mg/ml prop and one vial of 250mg/ml enanthate.

2. Test and dbol last year. Lost a lot of size at basic. Then ran a short test tren earlier this year

I ran same cycle last year for cutting. best cyle ive done

test p 525mg week, mast p 525mg a week, var 80-100mg a day for 10 weeks

The propionate ester is even shorter than acetate, and should really be injected daily. This may be ok for you, but to me it gets old and it's a waste of pins...what I would do in your case is something like this:
1-2 TestP 50mg ED (350mg/wk)
3-4 TestP 50mg EOD (175mg/wk)
1-10 TestE 200mg E3D (~467mg/wk)
11-12.5 TestP 50mg ED

You can start PCT week thirteen, and will have run test @ close to full potential for twelve and a half weeks. You can do this with two vials of 100mg/ml prop and one vial of 250mg/ml enanthate.

this x1000000

Cheap, Effective, and nearly any side effects

@op at 6ft+ at only 195 and double digit - i don't think you should be running anything or if your gonna run something make it test only because you should really focus on nutrition and putting on some solid weight and maintaining it

i'm 5'10/5'11 and if i'm 195 10%bf i look small

Back