Test Prop, Tren Ace, Anavar cutting cycle help

Ajinkya

Hey,

Im 27, 185 lbs, 179cms, goal is to get lean with good amount of muscles. Physique Athlete

My last cycle which was low dose Sust/Deca/Superdrol. Ginaed enough on that cycle kept 60-70% of it. It was way way better than my first cycle fore which i went mental with the dose even though it was just Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks.

Right now im planning to cut because ive gained fat post cycle maybe because i kept eating at surplus till my pct. After pct i ate at maintenence for 3 weeks. I have 2 cycle options in mind which are as follows

Cycle 1:
Week 1-8 Test P 100mg EoD
Week 4-8 Tren A 50mg EoD (First time thats why low dose and short duration)
Week 1-6 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg EoD
Week 4-8 Caber 0.25mg E3D

Wait for a week (1000mg HCG/Aromasin)

Week 10-13 Nolva (20/20/20), Clomid (25/25/25)

Cycle 2:
Week 1-8 Test P 100mg EoD
Week 4-8 NPP 50mg EoD
Week 1-6 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg EoD
Week 4-8 Caber 0.25mg E3D

Wait for a week (1000mg HCG/Aromasin)

Week 10-13 Nolva (20/20/20), Clomid (25/25/25)

Q: Ive heard conflicting comments of running tren higher than test and vice versa, or run it the same amount. Can i Run tren with the doses ive decided?

Q: With these doses , is it enough if i wait for a week after cycle before PCT?

DIET:
As i'll be cutting my diet would be pretty strict 95% of the times. Being a family person i might have cheat meals on a weekend.

Meal 1 (Pre workout):
Spinach 25g
Peanuts 25g
Mangoes/Grapes/Strawberries (Depends on Availability) 60g
Banana 1 small
Oats 40g
Low fat probiotic curd 100g

Meal 2 (Post Workout)
Whey 2 scoops
Sweet Potato 60g

Meal 3 (Lunch)
Chicken 260g
Whole eggs 4

Meal 4 (Snacks)
Whey 2 scoops
Chickpeas 40g

Meal 5 (Dinner)
Cheese Slice 2 piece
Egg White 5

Ive explained as much as i could.

Last edited:
Here's what I would do.

Bloodwork now.
Modify cycle 1:
50 test p eod
75 tren a eod
Skip the anavar
Your AI is fine
HCG thru entire cycle until pct

Start em all at the same time. Plan 8 weeks. Lower tren if too rough. Run a bit longer if all is well.

Someone else can comment of pct protocol since I don't do that. TRT guy here.
Ditto diet, except to say that if you know your TDEE now at your new weight/body comp and you hold that while on tren you will lose body fat while gaining muscle. (All things done correctly)

That's how I WOULD DO It. What works for you may be an entirely different kettle of fish

With cycle one , yes you can run the doses youve decided and itll be fine . Im not sure what all the thing is about running tren and test higher then eachother . apparently they fight for the same receptor and all this . I run tren e 600mg per week and test 700mg and get amazing gains . dont worry much about one hjigher then the other . make sure youre taking the AI .
And yes with those doses u can start pct a week later . even a week and half youd be fine . only thing i would honestly change is tren at 200mg per week .... my opinion , its not even enough to notice .

With cycle one , yes you can run the doses youve decided and itll be fine . Im not sure what all the thing is about running tren and test higher then eachother . apparently they fight for the same receptor and all this . I run tren e 600mg per week and test 700mg and get amazing gains . dont worry much about one hjigher then the other . make sure youre taking the AI .
And yes with those doses u can start pct a week later . even a week and half youd be fine . only thing i would honestly change is tren at 200mg per week .... my opinion , its not even enough to notice .

Really? You're gonna recommend 600mg/wk tren WITH 700 test to a guy who has never run tren before?

Yeah.... I'm not good with that

really?? i think you need to rethink this advice its only his 2nd cycle.

Last edited:
You wouldn't start pct 3 weeks after last pin running short esters. 5-7 days would be typical. I would suggest doing more research on your cycle choice...

You wouldn't start pct 3 weeks after last pin running short esters. 5-7 days would be typical. I would suggest doing more research on your cycle choice...

Im planning to get rid of tren/caber and run a simple Test P/Anavar cycle wait for a week and start pct.. simple and quick.. should i follow the same pct protocol?

Last edited:
why the NPP? save that for a bulker. i've run NPP when i was in the first phase of my cut last year, along with mast and tren, and it just added this little layer of water on me that drove me insane. why use aromatizing compounds when you are trying to look dry and shreded?

use tren instead and pin 50mg ED. trust me you'll be ok

This you must be out of your mind....1st no need to run test at 700mgs if what you are looking for is a Ten dry and lean look. You would get the same or better results running 1/2 that Test. Just the possibility of more sides. This even if you got good results.

This you must be out of your mind....1st no need to run test at 700mgs if what you are looking for is a Ten dry and lean look. You would get the same or better results running 1/2 that Test. Just the possibility of more sides. This even if you got good results.

RUnning tren e and 700mg is out of question.. im even thinking of getting rid of tren a and run a simple cutting cycle of test p and anavar thats it with aromasin throughout till end of pct

why the NPP? save that for a bulker. i've run NPP when i was in the first phase of my cut last year, along with mast and tren, and it just added this little layer of water on me that drove me insane. why use aromatizing compounds when you are trying to look dry and shreded?

use tren instead and pin 50mg ED. trust me you'll be ok

Thats what im doing im keeping npp for my bulk.. that would be sust for 12 weeks npp for 10 and anadrol or superdrol with all the support..
Tren a im a little worried about the sides, i want to take tren when im sure and not take it without having full confidence in myself.

Aromasin doesn't belong in pct bud. You really need to do more research. Look up beginner cycle stickys.

Aromasin doesn't belong in pct bud. You really need to do more research. Look up beginner cycle stickys.

Aromasin has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body. Because of this, this drug is also very useful during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) regimes when one is trying to restore natural Testosterone production levels in order to avoid a post cycle "crash". Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end. Aromasin prevents this from occurring, keeping estrogen under control, preventing rebound and getting you on the right track to a full and efficient recovery...

Aromasin has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body. Because of this, this drug is also very useful during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) regimes when one is trying to restore natural Testosterone production levels in order to avoid a post cycle "crash". Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end. Aromasin prevents this from occurring, keeping estrogen under control, preventing rebound and getting you on the right track to a full and efficient recovery...
thanks for the copy and paste there BUT STILL

Aromasin doesn't belong in pct bud. You also really need to do more research. Look up beginner cycle stickys like it was mentioned above.

Back