Test Prop & Tren Ace high prolactin levels help

Bswole213

I’m 6ft 240lbs 14% bf 27 years old.

My current 12 week cycle is

Test prop 100mg EOD
TrenAce 50mg EOD
Arimadex .5mg EOD
Anavar 50mg everyday

I am thee weeks in and loving the results. The problem is I believe the tren is causing early stages of gyno with a small lump under my nipple because there is too much prolactin in my blood? Should I take bromo, caber, or b-6 and how should I dose it to fix my problem and what should I run dosage of one of these to complete my cycle.

Thanks any advice will help.

Bromo, caber, and B6 won't help. The 0.5 mg EOD arimidex should be plenty to keep your estrogen in check - that's going to be the key factor for gyno.

Are you sure your adex is legit? Any chance you could get blood testing to see estradiol and prolactin?

Did you do pre- cycle blood tests? when are you getting your next blood test done?

I would definitely get an Estradiol Bloodwork to see where you are at.

This should tell you if your Arimidex is Legit.

Note:
When taking Tren, you need to get the Sensitive Estradiol Test aka LC/MS Estradiol.

If you get the regular ECLIA Estradiol Test when taking Tren, you'll get an Abnormally High Reading................. JP

I would definitely get an Estradiol Bloodwork to see where you are at.

This should tell you if your Arimidex is Legit.

Note:
When taking Tren, you need to get the Sensitive Estradiol Test aka LC/MS Estradiol.

If you get the regular ECLIA Estradiol Test when taking Tren, you'll get an Abnormally High Reading................. JP

I aggree aboud bloodwork test

Besides that, i think your adex is fake and you don't need caber if you're not lactating from your nipple, you need to run nolva or raloxifene ASAP to make it disappear before it full develops .

Back