Test Propionate cycle before Test E cycle as a first?

my first cycle was test prop 150mg EOD @ 525/week. loved it. i just wish i knew my AI was actually fake lol.

if i were you i would do test E 400mg a week. 1.8cc twice a week mondays and thursdays should work perfect for 12 weeks.

I was told by an older gentleman at the gym that it was safe to run Test P as the first cycle. This guy was in his late fiftees and was jacked and said that he ran Test P for the first few years in his younger days. I know that an oral only cycle is bad and its worse if its your first cycle. He didn't get too much into detail but said that the side effects from oral Test is less effective then the ones for other orals such as Dbol. I've spoken to this guy several times and from what I picked up is that he is either completely misimformed or that he might know what he is talking about.

Thoughts of what he means that its safe to run Test P? Because what I have read is that any oral is pretty liver toxic. Not looking to start an oral cycle just seeing what the more experienced guys have to say and explain it a bit better.
test P should neve be used in a first cycle. too many esthers lives.

Hello guys new to ology but my only thing I feel is left out about running prop test P for first run is sometimes prop can hurt like hell if ugl or pharma isn’t cutting w eo or something similar I’ve had great results w prop but I can still remember that injection site pain next day and it can be brutal and each person I’ve heard reacts diff but most would agree the pain can be a bitch while trying to train or even walk lol anyhow just my 2 cents.... Squat til U Puke

Welcome brother. It would be better for you to start yo ur own thread instead of posting on someone elses thread so yoh can get better response s.

Come back cowboy. Ya reading up on first cycles?
What are your stats? Age?

Hope you come back and don't just jump in. Right now you're like everyone else on this site was in the beginning.......you know almost nothing. There is a lot to learn about this stuff.

Good luck bro
right, fools ruch in where angels fear to tread.

all said and done i would rather do and most of my peps around here do test c or a cycles first instead of doing test prop which is a mixture of 5 different tests so sides may become an issue and dialing into your ai will be out the window since its not only 5 different tests but also your first time. better to do only one test and see how your body deals with it all the way during the cycle and post and successfully recovering.
just my 2cc's worth. :sleep:

Back