Test Propionate cycle before Test E cycle as a first?

cowboyboots93

I was told by an older gentleman at the gym that it was safe to run Test P as the first cycle. This guy was in his late fiftees and was jacked and said that he ran Test P for the first few years in his younger days. I know that an oral only cycle is bad and its worse if its your first cycle. He didn't get too much into detail but said that the side effects from oral Test is less effective then the ones for other orals such as Dbol. I've spoken to this guy several times and from what I picked up is that he is either completely misimformed or that he might know what he is talking about.

Thoughts of what he means that its safe to run Test P? Because what I have read is that any oral is pretty liver toxic. Not looking to start an oral cycle just seeing what the more experienced guys have to say and explain it a bit better.

Welcome to the site!
Your friend seems to know what hes talking about. I would love to suggest for you to read up on first cycle https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...54553-beginners-guid-proper-nutrition-3j.html 3J wrote an awesome and informative how to do a proper first cycle.

In there he suggests test a or e for a first cycle due to its longer-acting testosterone esters so you can manage them and stay dialed into your Ai via blood labs.
By the way what are your stats? height, weight, bf%, age?

Last edited:
Test P means testosterone propionate to me. Not an oral. Maybe I’m not up to speed on something new out there?

I’ve recommended test p to a few guys who were on TRT. They are used to pinning and it clears out fast so you don’t put your TRT doc in a bad spot.

Orals are crap IMO. Sometimes fun but rarely worth it and not something a new guy needs to complicate his life with.

Test p is not an oral there OP. Oral options for actual testosterone are very limited and very ineffective compared to other options. But let's be clear.....there are a lot of oral steroids but they are NOT testosterone. Test p is a fine first cycle. Test C or Test E are better options because of the less frequent injections.

So......first cycle should really be E or C due to less frequent injections. Because....what if you start your cycle and decide that injections are just not something you are willing to do to yourself? Well if you're taking a shot a day or every other day then you are more likely to bail out or become frustrated. To each his own.........I will never use any testosterone other than E or C

thanks for the shout out brother.. yes, if youre interested in one on one comprehensive coaching please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire
Welcome to the site!
Your friend seems to know what hes talking about. I would love to suggest for you to read up on first cycle https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...54553-beginners-guid-proper-nutrition-3j.html 3J wrote an awesome and informative how to do a proper first cycle.

In there he suggests test a or e for a first cycle due to its longer-acting testosterone esters so you can manage them and stay dialed into your Ai via blood labs.
By the way what are your stats? height, weight, bf%, age?

Come back cowboy. Ya reading up on first cycles?
What are your stats? Age?

Hope you come back and don't just jump in. Right now you're like everyone else on this site was in the beginning.......you know almost nothing. There is a lot to learn about this stuff.

Good luck bro

Come back cowboy. Ya reading up on first cycles?
What are your stats? Age?

Hope you come back and don't just jump in. Right now you're like everyone else on this site was in the beginning.......you know almost nothing. There is a lot to learn about this stuff.

Good luck bro

This ^^^^^^

Well that's to the point. First thing I saw was Test "P" being an "oral' ? Huh Nope......

OP do as what my friend here has said... ^^^^^ read up then come back for Q n A. Lots of members here to help you along your way.

Good Luck
OMM

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread, be sure to read up on first cycles first before starting this cycle. and for the record test p is not an oral since you have to inject it.

There was a UGL labs with an attached forum. ketchup packets of "essential oils". . .

A guy had a girl over and she seen them and asked for a massage. Not wanting to be like "dear chick I barely know that's testosterone. Its steroids . . . " he just gave her a massage with it.

He posted the next day kinda worries for her and to cry a little for wasting 5ml of test. haha

Every time this thread pops up I imagine someone opening their vials of test prop and drinking them. Lol

I've read a few forum threads about heroin junkies who thought you take steroids IV, several times. Think he shot 3x250mg test e lol...
And they were like, why wouldn't it be logical to inject it in a vein? LOL....

I've read a few forum threads about heroin junkies who thought you take steroids IV, several times. Think he shot 3x250mg test e lol...
And they were like, why wouldn't it be logical to inject it in a vein? LOL....

holy guacamole! has anyone done that?

Back