Test Suspension

FLEX

Hey peeps.
I have some test suspesnion on hand.
Im not familiar with how to take/quants...

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I have done a test/deca cycle only..last year, 8 weeks. nothing since then..
As far as gear, im new.
AS far as bodybuilding, well, 5 natural competitions, I know dieting and training, etc..
turning to the dark side. ;)

Help me out bros.

What is the concentration and how much do you have? You will have to shoot at least once a day with suspension, and it's painful stuff.

NYCEE said:
What is the concentration and how much do you have? You will have to shoot at least once a day with suspension, and it's painful stuff.

Yep, I doubt that you would want to use it as a second cycle, unless you are absolutely positive that you won't get sick of the ED injections.

Yeah, definitely get rid of the stuff - mail it to me and I'll make sure it's properly disposed of.

Thanks all, maybe ill gove it to a friend thats bugging me.
I dont know the concentration.
what is a safe ED dose?

whinny-v said:
safe dose (if its 100mg percc )is 100 mg day. very fast acting stuff"
That's equivalent to about 1gram of test cyp/enan. Which is fine, but I just wanted to make that clear.

A bit less than 1g- *83mg/100 for enanthate. So 100mg suspention ED = appr. 850mg enanthate EW.

What i know if you inject 100mg enenthate you get only 72-75mg pure test but if you inject 100mg test propp then you get 87mg Test because its a shorter ester.

I used 75 mg Ed...
Wasnt painful at all, cept my last few shots where I think i was just injecting to fast.

Its strong stuff... got good gains.. but would never take it again.

Back