Test/tren/anavar first cycle.

Claypoolfit

I've been training for 5 years and just now started taking 600mg test weekly, and 100mg anavar, for 1 month and am thinking about throwing in tren for the last 8 weeks.. Advice? Also I've heard of people not PCTing at all... Some people say it's retarded to PCT others say it's a must.. I would like some good advice, I understand your body becomes resistant to steroids just like any drug, but don't you lose gains while PCTing?

No PCT no recovery. Fools game mate. Aesthetic line is PCT helps you keep your gains by restarting your nat. test production- bottom line, no PCT means potential for needing injects of test for decades. Good news is you'd get it on prescription.

I've been training for 5 years and just now started taking 600mg test weekly, and 100mg anavar, for 1 month and am thinking about throwing in tren for the last 8 weeks.. Advice? Also I've heard of people not PCTing at all... Some people say it's retarded to PCT others say it's a must.. I would like some good advice, I understand your body becomes resistant to steroids just like any drug, but don't you lose gains while PCTing?

Sounds like this is your first cycle. I wouldnt add in Tren. Not unless your a serious and experienced user.

In the meantime - am I right in assuming your also using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) whilst n cycle??

People who don't PCT are just informed IMHO!! Your balls, your call.

Holy balls, youre gonna grow bitch tits and be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life!

Sounds like you got it made!

Sounds like you need to abort the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Maybe think about another cycle once youve done a lot of research

Back