Test/Tren/Winny Cycle???

bigpun

I am thinkin about starting a new cycle soon. This will be my 3rd cycle and I have seen good gains the past two. I am 6'4 and 320lbs. and I just finished playing college football. I am looking to trim down to around 290 while still keeping as much muscle as possible. Here is what my cycle looks like, let me know what yall think?

Weeks 1-8: Prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-4: Tren @ 150mg EOD
Weeks 5-8: Winstrol (winny) @ 75mg EOD

I have used tren before and I can handle that dosage. Also, what should my diet consist of if I want to lose fat while keeping muscle. I will be doing cardio and lifting weights 4 days per week. Let me know what would be the best way to do this cycle and what my diet should be like. Thanks.

Week1-8 propionate 100mg ed
Week1-8 trenbolone 75mg ed
Week2-8 winstrol 50mg ed

or

Week1-8 propionate 150mg eod
Week1-8 trenbolone 150mg eod
Week2-8 win 75mg eod

Anything else is just plain stupid
//DHT

bigpun said:
Are you sayin to switch the Winstrol (winny) to Masteron? So it would be Prop, Tren, and Masteron?
Yup, I don't like Winstrol (winny), it plays hell on your lipids, beside the fact that it's a 17aa

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Yup, I don't like Winstrol (winny), it plays hell on your lipids, beside the fact that it's a 17aa

JohnnyB

yup... i did a cycle almost identical to that... it put me out of commission for 6 months... got acne, joint pains, sky-high liver values and cholesterol and triglycerides, acne scarring because i couldnt get accutane because my combined liver value readings were over 6 times the norm.

i have ran tren and test before with no problems, but when i added winstrol it fucked everything up.

i hate it.... when i cut up next time i will probably use masteron

Back