Testicular atrophy

Redbul

Hi guys, posted a thread earlier about sore balls on cycle lol. Im on test e 400mg/week. Just wondering when testicular atrophy rate slows down or stops. Im on week 3 and atrophy is very very noticable lol.. Planning to run for 10 weeks, this my first cycle. Let me know

get some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and run it at 250x2week so 500 a week should help

There you go... Testicle shrinkage is part of the game unless you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to help prevent/reduce shrinkage.

atrophy varies. I don't really care about it as I am in a seriious relationship but if it bothers you run the hcg. 250iu EOD should do it.

yea but if i dont use hcg, is the rate continuous? i think they will raisens by week 10 at this rate?!? Im bit weary of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well, i heard u can desensitise ur balls to LH and FSH, that doesnt sound too inviting to me. Will they definitely come back?

Scratch the FSH part. I think i found some good articles on it. Not sure i can get some tho... Can some1 let me know what sorta rate atrophy is supposed to occur and what to expect from 10 week test E 400mg? just ur personal experience from ur first cycle or whatever will do. Thanks guys

it varies person to person. i use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) because i always get shrinkage. i never used to use it. but once i did it helped out right away and i felt better also.

Bro, don't wait till you got bb's in your shorts!! Pickle hit it dead on, but if you are already noticing it you gotta get on it quick. Nuts will continue to shrink.... You'll be shooting little baby dribbles out your dick and that will fuck with your head, your confidence in bed, and ur woman's head. No need to go there! Bitches are fucking crazy enough as it is!!!!!!

lol bro yea it seems like they have slowed down atrophy but hm.. will see how it goes will try to go without it if i can, still a bit weary but if the atrophy continues then i will source some!

im kinda in the same boat. initially they shrunk, but now they seem to stay about the same. the good part is i have no sexual issues at all

ok i dont wanna jynx it or anything but my balls stabilised, and their actually a bit bigger than before. Im stil injecting test e from same vial at 400mg/ml so could be that my balls getting used to it or something? Atrophy definitely still there tho

Back