Testing out test enanthate and tren enanthate

JackeDaniels

Ok I've asked before if anyone has tried Nitro Probolic (brand) and got no response, so I'm going to test it out myself, I truly believe that the tren I got is real, unsure about the test e

Sooooo, Question is....

How will I find out if the test e is real???, Because if the trrreenn e is real.. And gives me decent results how will I be able to tell if the tesstt is real or fake, done the line???

I've had 3 shots of test,
One with tren.. And I have had numerous headaches and I never get headaches, just a side note

I heard tren doesn't increase test.. True?
And I've done 3 shots of test how many before I would see a difference in blood work?
Whats that website that checks bloodwork for like 60?

Tren certainly does NOT increase Test. It has the opposite effect, it'll shut you down hombre.

You need to be running legit testosterone with your tren.

Does this sound legit, I'm ready to hurt anyone who looks at me wrong, or I feel is thinking of doing it, headache sick high blood pressure hornier can't sleep, is that from 3 shots of test, 1 shot of tren or both?

Does this sound legit, I'm ready to hurt anyone who looks at me wrong, or I feel is thinking of doing it, headache sick high blood pressure hornier can't sleep, is that from 3 shots of test, 1 shot of tren or both?

The horniness is from your test, sleep problems arise from tren.

I have no rise in temper/aggression, just get annoyed and irritated a bit easier on test. I also don't get headaches from test.

Back