Testosterone gel to increase penis size

Surgery is the only way to increase size imo. I don't believe in any magic pills or anything that will make it grow. Just not happening. I wish I could work my cock out and it would grow to 10'' long.

I always check this review site when looking for new products. I have gotten several from them and am very satisfied with the results. The site is sbarticles.info

I always check this review site sbarticles.info before I purchase anything. I have gotten several things from them and have found the products very good.

Just hang some weight to it..swing it around..joke i agree with meathead only surgery would help u out..

Hanging weights and doing exercises to promote blood flow (Jelqing) is actually meant to work. Just add some extra time to your daily training, though I wouldnt recomend just floppen it at the gym after your done your squat sets!!

In a country full of whores and sluts its hard for the average man not to feel a little self conscious.

But I have had many chick friends tell me they enjoy sex with a smaller guy than a bigger guy generally because the size causes an ego and therefore a lack of dedication and skill on how to use the damn thing, but the other guys go swashbuckler on the inside of their vagina usually finding the G-spot and tearing it apart.

Just avoid whores, look for real women, and you should be good. My rule is if I cant count your guys on my hands without re-using fingers, I dont want any part of it lol.

Long time I used cheap preparations, but they did not give desirable result. After a while I have decided to order Penylarge capsules as recommended by an old friend.
This preparation has very much helped me I could see result at once.

In a country full of whores and sluts its hard for the average man not to feel a little self conscious.

But I have had many chick friends tell me they enjoy sex with a smaller guy than a bigger guy generally because the size causes an ego and therefore a lack of dedication and skill on how to use the damn thing, but the other guys go swashbuckler on the inside of their vagina usually finding the G-spot and tearing it apart.

Just avoid whores, look for real women, and you should be good. My rule is if I cant count your guys on my hands without re-using fingers, I dont want any part of it lol.

I agree with Zero here, find yourself that girl who is into you, and it won't matter about size. A connection between two people who are right for each other runs so much deeper (no pun intended) than having a size issue. If that is your woman's gripe, then she doesn't deserve you.

My gf loves my penis.

The only bad thing I heard about surgery besides it being so expensive issss...the increase isn't that great and you have a downer dick when hard. It points to the ground. You have what you have...just have to live with it.

And the weight thing tugging on your rope I heard is temporary...it stretched your penis but your penis eventually goes back to regular size.

Only testosterone administration during adolescence can cause an increase in penis size.

Back