Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and cycling stacks

bomber brother

TRT and cycling stacks

My test level came back at 47. I'm on 300mg every 7 days of cyp. The question I have is how many weeks do you need off from cycling a stack. I'm already on THT so the balls have gone south for the winter. I've seen so many oppinions on here examples

on cycle
week 1-6 100mg prop eod
week 1-6 300mg cyp wk
week 1-4 100mg npp eod
week 5-6 100mg deca wk
week 1-6 100mg anavar ed
week 1-6 50mg proviron ed

off cycle
week 1-6 300mg cyp wk
week 1-6 100mg deca wk
week 1-6 20mg anavar ed
week 1-6 25mg provirion ed

or

on cycle 16 weeks
week 1-4 & 13-16 100mg prop eod
week 1-13 600mg cyp wk
week 14-16 300mg cyp wk
week 1-13 300mg deca wk
week 13-16 100mg deca wk
week 1-16 100mg anavar ed
week 1-16 50mg provirioned

OFF
same as off cycle above only 8 weeks

You should post this in the steroid forum, not the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum.

You won't be able to get any help on that one here, chief. You either run steroid "cycles" or you are on HRT/TRT, not both. Someone in anabolic forum should be able to help you out, bro. Good luck

The AAS forum has the guys who would know how to help you. I agree with what was said above, you're either on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or you're cycling AAS. You can't do both. I hope you get answers to your questions.

dude, every one of your threads since you got here has said something different.

First the meag dose cycle now this shit. wtf is going on?

Until you can be honest we can't help you.

The AAS forum has the guys who would know how to help you. I agree with what was said above, you're either on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or you're cycling AAS. You can't do both. I hope you get answers to your questions.

dude, every one of your threads since you got here has said something different.

First the meag dose cycle now this shit. wtf is going on?

Until you can be honest we can't help you.

Thanks to all about this being the wrong forum. Thought Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) was Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) even on off cycle since my test level real doesn't exist.

As for RJH90210 I have 5 threads the first two were the same posted first one in wrong section. Thought it was easily explained, but mabye not. My third you made a suggestion to what I thonght was a much better cycle and front loading I'm taking your advice. Thankyou... My 4th post was on running prop test c&e blend and deca in the same shot to avoid spikes in blood levels. Then this one I went to what I thought was the right forum, but :wtf: when have I contradicted my self? They are all legitimate questions. I could write an f-in novel and include how many shits I take a day, but I tried to make each post have one topic. Real a legitimate Thankyou for the changes in my next cycle, but F#$% get off my ass or don't reply. If your still pissed about the first two post I admit they were way off I'm a big boy I should have done much more research, but what done is done lets move on a quit hitting me in the head with the same rusty hammer :bash:

Last edited:
Thanks to all about this being the wrong forum. Thought Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) was Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) even on off cycle since my test level real doesn't exist.

As for RJH90210 I have 5 threads the first two were the same posted first one in wrong section. Thought it was easily explained, but mabye not. My third you made a suggestion to what I thonght was a much better cycle and front loading I'm taking your advice. Thankyou... My 4th post was on running prop test c&e blend and deca in the same shot to avoid spikes in blood levels. Then this one I went to what I thought was the right forum, but :wtf: when have I contradicted my self? They are all legitimate questions. I could write an f-in novel and include how many shits I take a day, but I tried to make each post have one topic. Real a legitimate Thankyou for the changes in my next cycle, but F#$% get off my ass or don't reply. If your still pissed about the first two post I admit they were way off I'm a big boy I should have done much more research, but what done is done lets move on a quit hitting me in the head with the same rusty hammer :bash:

this is the internet big guy, i don't get pissed. i'm just having a hard time understanding:

1. why you feel the need for so much gear.

2. what this post is about since it looks nothing like the other cycles you posted with a shit ton of gear.

Am i missing something?

this is the internet big guy, i don't get pissed. i'm just having a hard time understanding:

1. why you feel the need for so much gear.

2. what this post is about since it looks nothing like the other cycles you posted with a shit ton of gear.

Am i missing something?

When you get these answers, let me know. I just re-read the first post in this thread and I still have to say WTF? 1600 mg a week in total?

Assuming EOD = MWF to be conservative

Prop 100 EOD = 300 Week
Cyp 300 Week = 300 Week
NPP 100 EOD = 300 Week
Anvar 100 ED = 700 Week

Total = 1600 Week for the first 4 weeks? WTF???

When you get these answers, let me know. I just re-read the first post in this thread and I still have to say WTF? 1600 mg a week in total?

Assuming EOD = MWF to be conservative

Prop 100 EOD = 300 Week
Cyp 300 Week = 300 Week
NPP 100 EOD = 300 Week
Anvar 100 ED = 700 Week

Total = 1600 Week for the first 4 weeks? WTF???

thats what i mean. now go read the other two posts he started with these mega doses. then he changed his mind... a little, but still high doses.

Bomber, more gear doesn't mean more gains. And just because you're a big guy doesn't mean you NEED more gear. I know we hear that bullshit around here sometimes. If you don't believe me, ask Glub, that fucker is 6'9" and like 350lbs. And he don't use nearly as much as you.

Back