Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Netherland Antilles

konared

TRT in Netherland Antilles

I am having trouble finding any local doctors here, and I have no idea where to find test. Since it is legal here does anyone have any suggestions on where I can buy online? feel free to message me as I am new here and I dont know the rules of what I can and can't say, however like I mentioned I am in the dutch caribbean and there is virtually no law enforcement here, nor have I been able to find laws governing the pharmaceuticals here. anyways, I would appreciate some advise on trusted importers/websites.
Thanks-
KonaRed

Checking the a4m.com antiaging docs site came up with two docs in the Netherlands that possibly could assist you.

View Profile
Musarella, Paul
Aestetica Europa
Comeniuslaan 60
3706 xg
Zeist 3706 xg
Netherlands

View Profile
Van Mourik, Jan M.D.
AMM
Hoefslag 3 A
Gorssel
Netherlands

1693 I dont think those are in the Saint Martin... I assume that is where you are from Konared. Keep us in the loop what you find out? Some of my family goes there couple of times a year.

1693 I dont think those are in the Saint Martin... I assume that is where you are from Konared. Keep us in the loop what you find out? Some of my family goes there couple of times a year.

You are probably right...I looked in the Antilles directory and there weren't any docs but I still wanted to point out that a4m directory to him. I might have been some help to him with my PM.

Back