Testosterone Suspension and drug test

darkside88

Hi, I'm an athlete who has to due with drug test during competitions (I'm a powerlifter).
Everytime that I finish a cycle 2-3 months before a competition I lose strenght and part of my gains.
If I use Testosterone Suspension everyday ,quitting it 3 days before my competiton ,will I be negative to the drug test? And will I keep the gains?

This is so out of my expertise and area that take anything I say as guessing/brainstorming. Luckily we have lots of ppl that compete that should be able to provide accurate information.

Do you know what they test for, what technique, specific compounds or general etc etc.
Give as much info as possible for that.

Suspension will be a bitch bro... It has a 12 hour half life (tiny unsure so correct me if im wrong) and will need at least 3-4 injections per day.

I actually learn the most by googling peoples questions lol.... You'd be shocked what information there's out there ;)

Here's what I found. Just to give you a reference, no idea of its accuracy.

2 to 6 weeks

Nilevar, Parabolan, Dianabol (oral), D-Bol (oral), Primobolan Depot, Anavar, Winstrol/Stanozolol (oral), and testosterone Propionate are compounds, which work fast and move through the system very quickly. Just as their half-life is short, the positive anabolic effects upon their body are done quickly as well.

Less than one week

Clenbuterol and Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol) clear the system in one day or less. These compounds are ideal to use up to the week before a tested bodybuilding or powerlifting show. Additionally, Testosterone Suspension clears the system in three days.

If you are concerned about passing a drug test, you may want to reconsider if the job or competition you are entering is a correct match for you, as it***8217;s obvious that repeated long-term planning will certainly limit your drug use and therefore gains. However, if you find yourself in a position where testing is inevitable, use the guidelines above to make sure you come up clear!

Hopefully that helps a bit :)

Hi, I'm an athlete who has to due with drug test during competitions (I'm a powerlifter).
Everytime that I finish a cycle 2-3 months before a competition I lose strenght and part of my gains.
If I use Testosterone Suspension everyday ,quitting it 3 days before my competiton ,will I be negative to the drug test? And will I keep the gains?

Why don't you just compete in untested meets/feds? Are you essentially wanting to compete in tested feds against those that are not using because that's a pretty POS thing to do.

This is so out of my expertise and area that take anything I say as guessing/brainstorming. Luckily we have lots of ppl that compete that should be able to provide accurate information.

Do you know what they test for, what technique, specific compounds or general etc etc.
Give as much info as possible for that.

Suspension will be a bitch bro... It has a 12 hour half life (tiny unsure so correct me if im wrong) and will need at least 3-4 injections per day.

I actually learn the most by googling peoples questions lol.... You'd be shocked what information there's out there ;)

Here's what I found. Just to give you a reference, no idea of its accuracy.

2 to 6 weeks

Nilevar, Parabolan, Dianabol (oral), D-Bol (oral), Primobolan Depot, Anavar, Winstrol/Stanozolol (oral), and testosterone Propionate are compounds, which work fast and move through the system very quickly. Just as their half-life is short, the positive anabolic effects upon their body are done quickly as well.

Less than one week

Clenbuterol and Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol) clear the system in one day or less. These compounds are ideal to use up to the week before a tested bodybuilding or powerlifting show. Additionally, Testosterone Suspension clears the system in three days.

If you are concerned about passing a drug test, you may want to reconsider if the job or competition you are entering is a correct match for you, as it***8217;s obvious that repeated long-term planning will certainly limit your drug use and therefore gains. However, if you find yourself in a position where testing is inevitable, use the guidelines above to make sure you come up clear!

Hopefully that helps a bit :)

Test undecanoate stays in your system for a long time, I read where you got the info from but is misleading because it***8217;s referring to the oral,

Thus, the half-life of injectable TE i.m. is 4.5 days, and of oral TU is 1.6 hours. Following i.m. administration of Nebido® the release rate is characterised by a half-life of approximately 90 days. Figure 7: Diagrammatic comparison of the kinetics of testosterone after 3 weeks of i.m.

As said above, sust has some decanoate in it. Depending on how much you inject I would assume you would test positive for eight weeks or so.

OMM has competed maybe he can shed some light on this as well.

Hey... :wavey: I'm here, wait guys I'm here... :dance2:

LOL , so guys I appreciate your considering me with this Q's BUT, remember I am old school and all this type of advanced education and studies came many years after my comp days. Then some years off with drug addiction.

I cannot speak to this :(

OMM

Hey... :wavey: I'm here, wait guys I'm here... :dance2:

LOL , so guys I appreciate your considering me with this Q's BUT, remember I am old school and all this type of advanced education and studies came many years after my comp days. Then some years off with drug addiction.

I cannot speak to this :(

OMM

dag gone it, your box is full OMM, cant send you a pm. clear that succka, try going into your sent and then delete all that.

can you go 8 weeks before the comp?

Lose strength? Most of my PB has been towards end of pct and off cycle. That and ive stopped going for PB while on, i just end up with injuries.....
Are you sure you're losing LMM and not just shedding some water weight?

Lose strength? Most of my PB has been towards end of pct and off cycle. That and ive stopped going for PB while on, i just end up with injuries.....
Are you sure you're losing LMM and not just shedding some water weight?

Just guessing but a common thought here would be If OP is doing the maintenance work , both diet and workout , etc.. then it's the subcutaneous water. Not the loss of LMM. That doesn't just hit reverse and cease just when you back off but still having a simple maintenance plan.

I like it ^^^..
My .02,

OMM

Last edited:
Back