TESTOSTERONE VS ESTER weight.

Kurdish Pitbull

Those who face death
Was wondering about the weight of testosterone vs. the weight of an ester. I was under the impression that we got the amount of testosterone stated in
mg/ml eg. 250mg/ml we get 250mg of testosterone. But I have recently come across some info that states differently(unless its test suspension). Is it true that part of that weight is the ester,and the longer the ester the less active ingredient we get? If so ,do companies and UGLs compensate for this, thus ,actually giving you 250mg active ingredient?

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate : 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate : 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate : 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg

yes it is true, and no companies do not compensate... for a 10mL bottle if it is dosed right here is 2.5grams of testosterone enanthate mixed with what ever oil and solvents..

Test e and cyp are 70-71 %
prop is 81% give or that a % point
Base is 100% of coarse
And test pp is around 69% (phenyl propionate)

Just saw a list I can't remember if it was on this board or another. These are real close.
I still go by the weight including the ester. I know what kind of results I get from 250 mg test cyp. You got the idea.

LP

Your question is confusing. Just times the total test by ten from the conversation chart above and that'll tell you how much test is in a ten ml vial
How is my question confusing? Hes saying a 10ml bottle of Test E has 2.5g of testosterone. If I multiply the conversion chart by ten, then a 10ml bottle of Test E would have 700mg of Testosterone(If its 100mg/ml) Id have to multiply by 25 if its (250mg/ml) . Anyways, its 1.75g I got my answer thanks guys.

It's more about the verbiage. I see what you are saying but when it comes to testosterone you don't really talk the base test without the ester. So when you get 2.5g in a 10ml bottle that is what you get. You then can figure out the base by using the conversion table.

Yeah, if you mean raw powder, you get 2.5 grams, but ester is in the powder weight. The ester is part of the structure. It's not a certain weight test because the test and ester are attached so you just count the total weight. I get what you were trying to say. What I mentioned is why I was confused a bit. Sorry.

Back