Thai dbol

Not to beat a dead horse but the ones in the tub are supposed to be B.Disp., right? I thought they had patented the name Anabol, which is what B. Dragon seems to be marketing. Steroid, do your dbol have the snake and arrow? If not, they may still be legit dbol. However, I doubt they belong in the Anabol tub. Just my $.02.

im taking these dbols i love em im only takin 25 mgs a day and they are the BEST wish i had nearly half as many as you

Those are British Dragon tabs. British dispensary have the snake and arrow on them. British Dragon also makes 10mg and 50mg tabs. The new ones are both square, but the old 50s look like androlics.

Send them to me and in 3 wks I will kindly write you back and tell you how things are going!
Looks just like the Thai one I had once before, they worked great. My pumps were so bad I almost could not lift!

Good Lifting!

I'm new here, so my observation may be inappropriate. B Drag is not a manufac. They are distrbutr with their own brand. IMO they bought from Brit Dis, but later turned to China. So the Dbol was from their previous lot. I believe BDrag did have 5mg tabs.

if they dissolve easily in the mouth then they're probably fake. if they're hard and not "powder like" and don't dissolve easily then they're more likely real. i've had both and can tell the difference easily.

man i love dbol only if they werent as harmful to the liver id take em all the time like if it was creatine oh well dbol's great.

Back