Thanks IGFLR3.ORG!! TB-500 has saved my shoulder!

keith1569

I have had a tear in the labrum of my shoulder and it has made lifting quite difficult for a long time now. I am on week 3 of the loading phase of TB-500 and my shoulder pain is all but gone! I am taking 10mg a week for the first 6 weeks then im gonna maintain at 5mg a month after. This is simply an amazing compound! If you have any shoulder pain, tendon or joint paint i would highly recommend this product.

Little off topic. I tried their DISP and I am noticeable more tired about 30 minutes after taking 200mcg of this. Its amazing how well I have slept while taking the DISP. I will be ordering more of this also

The orange tops is the tb-500
View attachment 544702

good to hear!

TB500 is amazing. I also just bought some DSIP from him that I have yet to try. 200mcg is the dose that's working for you eh?

ya i started at 150mcg of disp and then went to 250. Ya 250mcg is working well. I am noticeable more tired and sleep through the night which normally doesnt happen unless i have taken other sleep aids

ya i started at 150mcg of disp and then went to 250. Ya 250mcg is working well. I am noticeable more tired and sleep through the night which normally doesnt happen unless i have taken other sleep aids

What???? That's a high dose. I use rui's and only take 100-125mcg and get the best sleep i've had in awhile.

Dude that is too much TB.
You should not need more than 2-5mg per week for the first 5-7weeks then 2-5mg EVERY MONTH to mantain.

10mg ew is gonna cost alot, add side effects and most others out there only use 2-5mg ew with good results.
why such the high dose? (remember the dose for horse might not be the same for you ;-) )

Trust me i have done many hours of research laitly on the TB500 and what you are using is just plain too much.
but I guess if you got it for free from them or as pay it would be tempting.....

I agree on the DSIP aswell.... I mean ether you are using weak/miss dosed stuff or your just using too much. in my op.
be carful.

I am curious what your results are though. but the cost of 10mg ew and the possible sides make me worried.

i have experienced no side effects from that dose in tb500. you are correct thought most run 2 to 5mg a week for loading phase. what sides have you read about..do you have any links you could provide me? if so that would be great.
if you read around people generally use 125 to 250mcg of disp for sleep. i have a shitty work schedule so sleeping for me is quite difficult

Back