Faster Tendon Recovery? Advice.

Not a lot of positives to EQ (pretty weak steroid in general, takes a long time to get going, etc) but its healing potential (along with appetite increase) certainly helps it stand out.

I will say that I'm very much still a student when it comes to peptides and Jimi could easily come in here and make my response seem completely foolish :)
With that said, if you cannot afford GH then I don't see why GH releasing peptides wont offer at least some benefit to healing/prevention....

For prevention I would go with mod-GRF 1-29 along with a GHRP (6, 2 or Ipamorelin) at 50mcg each per day - I see no reason to dose it super high if general health/recovery is the main goal.
For healing the dosing gets a little more tricky because it depends on the nature & severity of the injury itself. I'd personally go for 100mcg each 2xday along with some TB-500 to get the maximum benefit.

Specifically for tendon repair, from the data I've seen BPC-157 is the one wit the most potential - very interesting peptide to say the least though without access to my papers not much else I can say about it atm.

I highly doubt anyone's ever made you look foolish LOL :wiggle:

Considering I'm now on TRT I might start experimenting with EQ. I've always had issues with tendons so prevention/strengthening is what I'm most interested in. I have a friend who's got a wrist injury that's kept him out of gym for the last 4+months I'm trying to help out too... problem is it's so damn difficult to source peptides in Australia. AAS is not an option for him either.

In regards to EQ would you have a recommended dose for healing benefits? That would be the only reason to add it so I'm not concerned with anabolic properties or anything... I know a lot of people say it's useless under 600mg/week but I'd rather keep the RBC production down somewhat.

I'm interested in the MK-677 purely because I can source it easily. In case you missed this in the other thread:

It seems like this stuff is the real deal with blood work showing increases in GH as well as IGF to the point of it being similar to a low dose (ie anti aging) GH protocol.The thing that is cool about this is being oral you can cut down on injections dramatically. Im really thinking if you do a cjc w/dac alongside mk677 you could essentially mimic an anti aging GH protcol with only say 2-3 injections/week. Thats pretty damn sweet compared to the 3x/day injections most GHRH/GHRP stacks require.

The bolded really caught my eye. Might have to start playing with this too... from what it sounds like it's still early days, but sounds like it has great potential.

I
I highly doubt anyone's ever made you look foolish LOL :wiggle:

Considering I'm now on TRT I might start experimenting with EQ. I've always had issues with tendons so prevention/strengthening is what I'm most interested in. I have a friend who's got a wrist injury that's kept him out of gym for the last 4+months I'm trying to help out too... problem is it's so damn difficult to source peptides in Australia. AAS is not an option for him either.

In regards to EQ would you have a recommended dose for healing benefits? That would be the only reason to add it so I'm not concerned with anabolic properties or anything... I know a lot of people say it's useless under 600mg/week but I'd rather keep the RBC production down somewhat.

I'm interested in the MK-677 purely because I can source it easily. In case you missed this in the other thread:

The bolded really caught my eye. Might have to start playing with this too... from what it sounds like it's still early days, but sounds like it has great potential.

Yeah I may research this some myself. Possibly study CJC w DAC too for less injection frequency

Back