The Body Hair Verdict

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
When it comes to grooming, most men usually try to do their best. Especially the ones reading this article.

But there's one area that seems puzzling: What do we do about all the hair on our bodies? Most fashion and fitness magazines display men with nary a hair in sight.

Women do pay attention to how well we take care of ourselves.

Whether you like it or not, appearances are everything when it comes to first impressions, and you shouldn't let body hair do all the talking.

The Body Hair Verdict - Blog - Testosterone replacement & general men's health articles

Low T was causing me to "shed" body hair for a long time, lol. For the hair that I don't like growing due to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), like back hair, there is always the mangroomer. I can't post links, but you can find it at amazon.

Great article! :D

I dont care for all of the damn back hair. Thats my only gripe. It caused me to grow thicker hair all over my body except for my head. The back hair is the only thing that really gets to me. Like the great Peter Griffin once said "Shave a mans back and he will purr like a walrus".

Picking up back hair also - anyone have experience with waxing on back and shoulders? How long does it tend to last before growing back? Laser hair removal options really work?

It's true appearance is major for women, I use a razor Schick quattro 4 razors to shave unwanted hair.. the best titanium blade I've found

Back