The Extreme Vascularity of Dylan Gemelli... NEW PICS...

Lol no way that guy is 6'1" and 185lbs. I look bigger and people think I haven't hit my genetic potential(and I'm natural and have a hard time gaining mass). He is shredded though, I've never tried to lose body fat I'm naturally skinny/small, and I'd never want his look.

When I was researching good first cycle his website pops up putting steroids vs sarms.

I'm glad I joined here instead

Looking at those pics make me want to eat a fucking cake. I wouldn't want to be that damn skinny, if it paid me money. Eat some fucking food and lift some weights.

If that's how he wants to look I guess good for him, look at rich piana, I would never want to look like him but that's how he wants to look so whatever. I'll tell you though as far as all around best look I think most people would agree a bigger solid guy is the best rather than a skinny shredded one

Looking at those pics make me want to eat a fucking cake. I wouldn't want to be that damn skinny, if it paid me money. Eat some fucking food and lift some weights.

Yep, yep and yepper.... ^^^ eat mo fat buddy. Get some meat on those bones. !!

Another older thread

If that's how he wants to look I guess good for him, look at rich piana, I would never want to look like him but that's how he wants to look so whatever. I'll tell you though as far as all around best look I think most people would agree a bigger solid guy is the best rather than a skinny shredded one

True, but for the amount of gear/sarms/etc the guy runs...you'd think he'd make it worth his while. He could maintain that look on a trt dose with some anavar or winny and a vegan gluten free diet.....

Back