The Infamous NOTHING thread saga

BigSwolenPussy

I am banned!
Years ago in a forum that I moderated on, we created a thread called the nothing thread. We used it as a means to promote activity and get everyone involved in the forum even if they are new and don't have much to contribute yet in AAS knowledge. It was a thread that started with a word and was built into the longest standing thread in the history of the site. Basically, a member posts a word to start (in this case it will be me) then a different member has to post another word that relates to or can be used to carry on the story. It becomes a never ending story thread that can change as different member post the next word. Its a lot more fun when everyone works together to keep the same story going.

The only rules are that a member cannot post again until another member posts a word to continue the chain. To clarify, you can post as many times per day as you want but not 2 post in a row. Someone else has to post after you.

The goal is to try to make the longest sentence possible but it can be changed with a simple word to start a whole new story.

Here is an example:

Member 1
Member 2
Member 3

1 What

2 does

1 the

3 grass

2 grow

1 corn

2 sweet

3 pie