The Legacy Of Primobolan

Mr P.R.O

Interesting article i read today.

Primo is part of the DHT family, and has a similar release time from the injection site into the bloodstream as a longer acting version of testosterone, namely Testosterone Enthate ( obviously they are both enthate esters ), and estrogen is never really an issue, even at high doses, or in gyno sensitive men. On the other side of that women have little to no issue taking Primobolan. Right down to the point, Primo is the safest steroid and pound for pound has the least amount of side effects, even at really high doses ( though not needed).

That all sounds great , but there are still the inpatient , quick fix users that are like, ya its weak that’s why it has no side effects. First I would like to point out that most of your gains made from Primo are permanent, if that’s not enough, usually the gains are lean, quality gains. So I may not yelp when I bench press, but I will keep my gains, how can you go wrong? Once again, that seems great, but some will still feel like it is not worth it because it does cause high blood pressure, or some other inconvenient side effect that some relate with muscle gain.

I think its best attribute is its effects on the other compounds stacked with it. Its unique quality overlap on to the other compounds. With Test, you see less water retention, and allows for better , cleaner gains. I have to state overall I retain more of my gains when Primo is involved, it caters the gains in the direction I want. In my opinion, no other steroid , besides Test, has a bigger effect on a cycle .

So lets look at the down side, its price. Lets be real, steroids are not cheap, and a good amount of money is spent to do a 12 week cycle. So when it comes to paying a little extra for Primo, it seems reasonable to me and I will tell you why. If I do a cycle of Test & Deca, and I spend $500, and I gain 25 pounds , but lose half when I come off. On the other hand, I could spend $700 for a cycle of Testosterone & Primobolan and gain 18 pounds and keep 17 of them, which would you prefer? These are actual stats from cycles of mine, not just random numbers, or un-repeat-able figures from some medical study.

When planning a good cycle it is NOT about how much you will gain, it is about how much you will keep.

im gonna have to agree with 95% of this.. if you have the cash and can afford a real cycle of primo.. it cant be touched..
just my opinion

primo is one of the best .... but,imo u need atleast a good 14 weeks. The injectable used in dosages of 300-800 mg per week depending on the users experience and what the personal goals are. to get the gain that u looking for u havr to do atleast 600mg ev. so u need like 9 vail of primo by it self.. if u good with money primo is a hell of a cycle.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know if anyone knows about the quality of UG Primo? I mean if your looking at 14 weeks of Primo at 500mg, UG would save you a shitload of $$$ as opposed to buying the Shering stuff. Anyone here ever used UG Primo or better yet had labs done on it?

I'm curious to know if anyone knows about the quality of UG Primo? I mean if your looking at 14 weeks of Primo at 500mg, UG would save you a shitload of $$$ as opposed to buying the Shering stuff. Anyone here ever used UG Primo or better yet had labs done on it?

i'm running ug primo right now. i don't have any experience taking it before, nor any way to compare it to human grade primo.

what i can tell you is this.... i'm taking a little over 600mg per week along with 600mg of test. i got bloods down close to the week 8 mark and my test was triple what it was before i started (had high natty test pre-cycle) and my free test had about quadrupled. that tells me the primo is doing its job, free test was thru the roof.

i've put on a bit more body fat and a lot of muscle and i look harder than ever. the only place i've lost any definition at all is my lower abs. still visible but not looking as cut as my upper abs. still have that lower abdomen v-cut to my obliques nice and clear. my shoulders, arms, tricep separation especially.... all looking much larger and very hard. my muscles used to have size but weren't as dense, but the density is up they are much harder to the touch when i flex now. no real issues with sides other than light acne on my upper back/shoulders.

i started with naps primo for the first week, prefer what i have now. it is 200mg/ml as well which helps with the injection amounts big time. i take about 3.2-3.4ml a week. will be running it like this throughout my entire 16+ week cycle.

i got an extra sweet deal though because my source threw in 30ml of it free with one of my orders.

i have not run tren as this is my first cycle.... but i will most likely run primo in any cycle that i don't run tren. probably similar dosage, might bump it up to 800mg/week next time but we'll see.

primo is one of the best .... but,imo u need atleast a good 14 weeks. The injectable used in dosages of 300-800 mg per week depending on the users experience and what the personal goals are. to get the gain that u looking for u havr to do atleast 600mg ev. so u need like 9 vail of primo by it self.. if u good with money primo is a hell of a cycle.

I've only run primo once, but I made it count. 16 weeks. It was awesome.....except for the wife backlash lol. She was pissed.

i started with naps primo for the first week, prefer what i have now. it is 200mg/ml as well which helps with the injection amounts big time. i take about 3.2-3.4ml a week. will be running it like this throughout my entire 16+ week cycle.

i got an extra sweet deal though because my source threw in 30ml of it free with one of my orders.

i have not run tren as this is my first cycle.... but i will most likely run primo in any cycle that i don't run tren. probably similar dosage, might bump it up to 800mg/week next time but we'll see.

Naps does the same with everyone ocassionaly; tossing in extra gear. It is a nice suprise when they do!

But Naps is a prime source that many use here and also on other board. The tren ace is VERY smooth and painless. IMO it is one of the best. And no one beats the $ they offer

Naps does the same with everyone ocassionaly; tossing in extra gear. It is a nice suprise when they do!

But Naps is a prime source that many use here and also on other board. The tren ace is VERY smooth and painless. IMO it is one of the best. And no one beats the $ they offer

i've heard they sometimes do that. although at naps (standard for primo) dosage of 100mg/ml it would've been 6 vials of free primo which at their regular price would be nearly 500 bones. haven't heard of them going quite that far!

in any case, now when i look at their prices they seem high to me, while a few months ago i looked at them and was sketched out because of how much lower they were than what i was used to looking at.

different points of view i guess.

i've heard they sometimes do that. although at naps (standard for primo) dosage of 100mg/ml it would've been 6 vials of free primo which at their regular price would be nearly 500 bones. haven't heard of them going quite that far!

in any case, now when i look at their prices they seem high to me, while a few months ago i looked at them and was sketched out because of how much lower they were than what i was used to looking at.

different points of view i guess.

The only place I've found cheaper than Naps is Biogen and I'm not sure if they even have proper dosing.

Back