The Muscle Tsunami Log With Pic Updates

Johnny Tsunami

After 1.5 years of bulking I have went from 135lbs. to 195lbs. My nutrition is spot on as I used to seek a degree in sports nutrition. (now my major is bio mechanical engineering) I smash 1 large muscle group and 1 small muscle group a day, yielding each muscle being hit once a week. Sometimes I switch it up and incorporate less sets per muscle but more muscles per day yielding each muscle being hit twice a week with fewer sets per muscle on each day.

Stats:
5'8" , 195lbs, 25 years old
Bench Max 335lbs
Deadlift Max 405lbs x2 reps
Squat Max 365lbs (approx.)
Barbell Shoulder Press 185lbs x3 reps
Lateral Raises 55lbs. x6 reps
Dumbbell front Lateral Raises 55lbs x9 reps
Bent Over Barbell Row 275lbs x5 reps(not perfect form)
Dumbbell Rows 120lbs x9 reps
Close Grip Pulldowns 220lbs x10 reps
Wide Grip Weighted Pullups +50lbs x9 reps
Incline Bench Press 275lbs x2 reps or 225lbs x10 reps
Power Clean 225lbs x5 reps
Behind the Back Wrist Curls 185lbs x12 reps
Reverse Wrist Curls 80lbs x25-30 reps

The Only Supps I've taken in the past almost 2 years has been: Creatine, Kre-Alkalyn, beta alanine, tribulus, tongkat ali, Arginine AKG, Glutamine, BCAA, Multi, Fish Oils. Recently I tried Xgels and Anabeta Elite.

Now I am venturing into the dark side to help smash this unbreakable plateau. The past 4 months my strength has only gone up slightly and I can't seem to gain more lean mass. I can carb load or get fatter, but I cant seem to actually synthesize extra muscle proteins. The result is my lean mass stays the same. Even the strength increases over the last four months has been miniscule. I think I have only gained a pound or two during the past 4 months of hard training.

I have done plenty of research and am ready for the gains to begin. Follow my log and watch my fresh receptors yield massive gains rapidly. I mean my first year of training I put on 60lbs. Although I am an ectomorph, some suspect that I am actually an ecto meso because I put on muscle so fast. Also my test levels are high 810

Back