The new guy

jiujitsuguy

Human Noose
I'm 24, 6,0 175, 7.6% body fat. I compete in brazillian Jiujitsu in the southeast for fun, but i take it pretty serious. I've ben out for the last 3 weeks and have been injured on and off as long as i can remember. I have taked a bunch of stupid OTC prohormones and it just makes me slow and gain pointless weight. Im just asking for advice, i want to start having an off season where i recoup and build 5-10lbs quality muscle and heal up. I am willing to take anabolics but don't want to do it the wrong way. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

:chimney:

welcome bro. a beginner cycle is anywhere from 300-500mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate for 10-14 weeks. Most guys do 500 but honestly 300 will do just fine especially if you only want 5-10lbs of muscle. With 300 and the right diet you can gain 15-20 and after pct you'll lose some of it and be where you want. A lot of guys kickstart cycles with dbol for the first month until the test kicks in. Gets you big and strong until the test comes on but a lot of it is water so its your call. Proper PCT is nolvadex. Just do some research on that stuff and you'll learn a lot in no time. let us know when you have questions

Back