The NHL is comin back this year!!!

WWEfan

WWE Champion
Not sure if anyone as heard it but the NHL is going to return this year. Can't wait for pre season games. I heard that their will be a draft on friday but not sure, if any one knows it for sure let me know.

WWEfan said:
Not sure if anyone as heard it but the NHL is going to return this year. Can't wait for pre season games. I heard that their will be a draft on friday but not sure, if any one knows it for sure let me know.
NHL Board of Governors to meet Friday

NEW YORK (July 18, 2005) - The National Hockey League announced today that its Board of Governors will meet Friday in New York to vote on the ratification of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, to formulate the order of selection for the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, and to consider rule changes for implementation.

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/07/230562.html

GO AVS!

I'm not to crazy about sports that often have an end-of-game score of 1-0. Makes the damn goals bigger and use a red puck and maybe the game will be worth watching.

I hope no one shows up this year to teach all the players and greedy owners a lesson for screwing us all last year!!!!

I think I speak for all Canadians when I say that hockey sucks. Watching it at least.

If hockey became more violent then I think I'd follow it. Plus Mranak is right, 1 goal a game isn't exactly edge of my seat entertainment, and neither is a puck that I cant see when watching it on tv.

Winchester said:
If hockey became more violent then I think I'd follow it. Plus Mranak is right, 1 goal a game isn't exactly edge of my seat entertainment, and neither is a puck that I cant see when watching it on tv.

You gotta watch the good rivalries...like Avs - Wings (GO AVS!! WOO!!)...that's some violent hockey...

Back