the official playoff thread!!

Detroit_red_wings_1995.gif

Hockey is as boring as soccer

Newbieguy is as dumb as all the retarded question he asks on this bored.

Hockey takes the most skill, and work to make it proffesional, there is no other sport like it in the world.

How many baseball, football, soccer...etc can strap on some skates and play hockey at a high level?!?!?! Very few and far between.

How many hockey players could drain a three pointer, catch a ball, and smack a home run?? Hell of a lot more than you could imagine.

How bout you go ask some more easily researched questions and not be a dbag in a thread that doesnt pertain to you.

^^That series is absolutely rediculous lol, the scary thing is with how bad Philly's goalies are playing, they really could make this comeback happen pretty easily, especially if Fluery starts playing like the true FLOWER he is ;)

^^That series is absolutely rediculous lol, the scary thing is with how bad Philly's goalies are playing, they really could make this comeback happen pretty easily, especially if Fluery starts playing like the true FLOWER he is ;)

its been entertaining that's for damn sure! never sat a watched a series like this, absolutely nuts how this has gone from one extreme to another

that would be pretty amazing to see...the record from what i can find is 69 and they are at 45 right now...so 24 more goals to go to tie record that would be crazy....i think it would have to go to 7 to be done...i dont think we will see scoring like last night again but i would be fun to watch!!

in order to break it in 6 that would be a 12.5 average per game...crazy we are even discussing it lol

That does not look like Malkin, lol. Was that a child pic of Malkin when he was being trained in Russia??? Prolly not since there not allowed to smile like that ;)

Back