The Official post cycle therapy (pct) of 2009

I'm currently doing the 2x a week pulse while on a straight Anavar (var) cycle. While Anavar (var) isn't very suppressive, I can definitely feel the Sustain working. Plan on using it with clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I figure i'll be able to get away with far less clomid.

I'm currently doing the 2x a week pulse while on a straight Anavar (var) cycle. While Anavar (var) isn't very suppressive, I can definitely feel the Sustain working. Plan on using it with clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I figure i'll be able to get away with far less clomid.

Yeah... the post cycle therapy (pct) will go very smoothly with the SA and SERM.

-Eric

Hey PP, sorry for high jacking but I got a question:

Im on 350mg ew test cyp. Half way through/8th week. I have not had the need for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as I am not having testicular atrophy, well not that bad anyway. Should I start with Sustain Alpha and run it through to pct? I plan on taking clomid 50mg ed for about a month

Hey PP, sorry for high jacking but I got a question:

Im on 350mg ew test cyp. Half way through/8th week. I have not had the need for hcg as I am not having testicular atrophy, well not that bad anyway. Should I start with Sustain Alpha and run it through to pct? I plan on taking clomid 50mg ed for about a month

It may not look like you need hCG but you still should run it.

You could try to skim by with Sustain Alpha, but we are still testing this and are not 100% sure this can act as a replacement for low-dose hCG on cycle. (We will have a clear picture as we get more blood tests on LH & FSH as the months go on)

Anyway, if you want to do the on-cycle Sustain Alpha, do 10 pumps 3 days on, 3 days off.... and run it until post cycle therapy (pct). It does work wonders for libido and erectile function… that’s for sure.

-Eric

I have colmid for my PCT right now and am not looking forward to all the sides. I would love to try this stuff but I have 1 question. Is this a sponsor that has been allowed to advertise with an "OK" product and Clomid would be more effective with a few sides or is this a great product that would warrant forgoing clomid and using this TRS instead?

I have colmid for my post cycle therapy (pct) right now and am not looking forward to all the sides. I would love to try this stuff but I have 1 question. Is this a sponsor that has been allowed to advertise with an "OK" product and Clomid would be more effective with a few sides or is this a great product that would warrant forgoing clomid and using this TRS instead?

The only people that crticize our products are usually the ones you havnt tried them.

Virtually everybody who has used the TRS for post cycle therapy (pct) (either replacing a SERM or stacking with it) has sworn that they had the most successful post cycle therapy (pct) ever. We are actually working on a massive compilation now with all the feedback and blood tests results weve had on the TRS… as there is a ton of feedback on other forums. (not so much on this board yet)

-Eric

I have colmid for my PCT right now and am not looking forward to all the sides. I would love to try this stuff but I have 1 question. Is this a sponsor that has been allowed to advertise with an "OK" product and Clomid would be more effective with a few sides or is this a great product that would warrant forgoing clomid and using this TRS instead?

If you want to get the best of both worlds, you can stack the TRS with a lower dose of clomid, such as 25mg/day

That way you can achieve most of the T boosting benefits of Clomid without the side effects.

-Eric

PP- I just got a couple of bottles of SusAlpha. I will be running it from now through post cycle therapy (pct). I hope by running it now, it will make my post cycle therapy (pct) easier and seamless.

Thanks, btw, easy ordering and very user friendly, thanks guys!!!!!!!

If you want to get the best of both worlds, you can stack the TRS with a lower dose of clomid, such as 25mg/day

That way you can achieve most of the T boosting benefits of Clomid without the side effects.

-Eric

I took a look at your web site and had a quick question. The TRS stack at $116 and change is enough for a full PCT?

PP- I just got a couple of bottles of SusAlpha. I will be running it from now through post cycle therapy (pct). I hope by running it now, it will make my post cycle therapy (pct) easier and seamless.

Thanks, btw, easy ordering and very user friendly, thanks guys!!!!!!!

Is it good to start running the TRS stack mid cycle?

My cycle: week 4 of 12
500mg sustanon each week split into 2 shots
1500mg HCG split into 3 shots shot
60mg a day Epistane
2ui HGH a day

I took a look at your web site and had a quick question. The TRS stack at $116 and change is enough for a full PCT?

Use the sponsor discount code SPONSOR10 for 10% off, assuming that is still a valid code. Also the TRS was just on sale for about $30 off.

60mg a day Epistane
2ui HGH a day

It looks like the TRS protocol would have you starting the TRS 4 weeks before the end of your cycle so you are good to go at about week 9. Also, I would recommend you run your HCG just as recommended by PP, if you use the TRS.

The only people that criticize our products are usually the ones who haven't tried them.

Virtually everybody who has used the TRS for PCT (either replacing a SERM or stacking with it) has sworn that they had the most successful PCT ever.… as there is a ton of feedback on other forums. (not so much on this board yet)

-Eric

Agreed. I'm 32 now, worked at GNC when I was 18-21, so I've been around a while in this game, tried all the big brands and supps, PP is top notch without a doubt.

Also, I will be running the TRS and PCT protocol you have outlined with Toremifene Citrate and running a log on this forum after I start my cycle sometime this summer. I will post pics, stats, measurements etc. I expect it to be good, but I will only recommend the products if it is worth the money, so stay tuned y'all.

BTW, the only negative thing I've had with PP products is after the 1-Tren (stacked with Epistane) I got a bit of stretch mark on one bicep from growing too fast, so no complaints on that one.:brownnose

350ew test cyp
aromasin 12.5mged
clen 2wk on/off

in week 8 of 16

I really have not experianced any atrophy, well maybe just a tad bit in the left nut.
Pct will be Clomid 50mg/ed for 3or4 weeks

Yeah, the Sustain Alpha will help, but Id really get some hCG to shoot. 1000iu E5D for until the end of the cycle shoudl have you covered.. assuming you start start until week 10...

-Eric

60mg a day Epistane
2ui HGH a day

I would just wait until the end of the cycle to use the TRS.

How long have you been shooting that hCG? How often?

-Eric

I would just wait until the end of the cycle to use the TRS.

How long have you been shooting that hCG? How often?

-Eric

I started the Hcg at the begining of the cycle and the Hgh about 3 month before the cycle.

I will try the product but want to know when it will be back on sale?

I started the Hcg at the begining of the cycle and the Hgh about 3 month before the cycle.

I will try the product but want to know when it will be back on sale?

We wont be running any sale on the TRS for awhile... but you can use the code PP15% to save 15% on it. (and most other items)

-Eric

Back