The Official post cycle therapy (pct) of 2009

Bump for great products and great service! SA is a amazing for pct and If I had the money I'd run it all the time because of how great I feel using it.

Awesome post, anyway I am going to do a 14 week cycle, would you say I should steer closer to your 12 week cycle guidelines or your 16 week cycle guidelines and take a break midway through cycle?

Awesome post, anyway I am going to do a 14 week cycle, would you say I should steer closer to your 12 week cycle guidelines or your 16 week cycle guidelines and take a break midway through cycle?

Id follow the 16 week guidelines, especially if you are using a longer acting ester.

-Eric

Glad to hear... wait till you try the new Oral SA.

-Eric

This is working out really well for people. With the oral SA there is no worry about possibly washing it off before it fully kicks in, or having to wait for it to dry after application.

The only downside to the oral is that it needs to be dosed twice a day. But most of us are dosing supps in the AM and PM anyway, so it shouldn't be difficult to add this in.
:spank:

This is working out really well for people. With the oral SA there is no worry about possibly washing it off before it fully kicks in, or having to wait for it to dry after application.

The only downside to the oral is that it needs to be dosed twice a day. But most of us are dosing supps in the AM and PM anyway, so it shouldn't be difficult to add this in.
:spank:

i dont mind, much more convenient

also make sure you check out Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

It will be an excellent addition to post cycle therapy (pct) as well as it being only $20.97 right now!

TCF-1 will likely be an addition to our TRS in the future.:blue:

rucker up date this thread title its so last year lol :flipoff:

Great products guys havent got a chance to use them yet but ive read a slot of good stuff

rucker up date this thread title its so last year lol :flipoff:

Great products guys havent got a chance to use them yet but ive read a slot of good stuff

Ya I'll have to get Eric to do that, he did the initial post.

I'm getting excited about the new stuff. I normally don't get like this over our new stuff, but this time I'm getting kinda antsy.

Back