The Official post cycle therapy (pct) of 2009

Thanks PP for the TRS you sent my way. Not only have I recovered completely, but I didn't experience any of the negative sides associated with "normal" PCT protocols.

Damn dude - i read this too late! I'm halfway into my Clomid/ NOlva PCT and hating it atm - maybe I'm just getting emotional...LOL Next time I'll give TRS a go with the HCG. Good info though!

Damn dude - i read this too late! I'm halfway into my Clomid/ NOlva post cycle therapy (pct) and hating it atm - maybe I'm just getting emotional...LOL Next time I'll give TRS a go with the HCG. Good info though!

Sorry to hear bro... Well look forward to supplying your next post cycle therapy (pct).

-Eric

Damn dude;

28 days in my pct failed w/ clomid & nolva - hope this works! My total test level actually fell in the last month! How long should i wait once i start the TRS Stack to get a blood test and see if it's working? 1 week? 2 weeks? thanks

Damn dude;

28 days in my post cycle therapy (pct) failed w/ clomid & nolva - hope this works! My total test level actually fell in the last month! How long should i wait once i start the TRS Stack to get a blood test and see if it's working? 1 week? 2 weeks? thanks

If you are that bad off it may take a couple months to get back to a normal level. I woud continue running Nolva at 20mg/day with the TRS.

Also, focus on getting high amounts of animal proteins and sunlight.

-Eric

If you are that bad off it may take a couple months to get back to a normal level. I woud continue running Nolva at 20mg/day with the TRS.

Also, focus on getting high amounts of animal proteins and sunlight.

-Eric

Thanks for the tips, eric. I'm going to try to get into see the doc soon to get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have insurance pay for it too - so that will be the silver lining. But damn - I was amazed how it plummetted in 28 days!

BTW - awsome service - I ordered at 1pm and got the trackking number at 230pm! Not that I'm eager to start......;-)

Thanks for the tips, eric. I'm going to try to get into see the doc soon to get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have insurance pay for it too - so that will be the silver lining. But damn - I was amazed how it plummetted in 28 days!

BTW - awsome service - I ordered at 1pm and got the trackking number at 230pm! Not that I'm eager to start......;-)

Let us know how things go.

-Eric

Got my TRS today at 10 am and started up! Thanks for the speedy service. And ooooh the sustain Alpha smells so sexy- Hahahaha - I was singing "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." (But I kept it on - I was at work...)

hey PP i had a quick question.. i read the chart and even though im on a 12 week cycle, so im on a 12 week off cycle, then i only need 4weeks of sustain alpha?

You use the SA until you feel you've COMPLETELY recovered. BTW I think the PP guys' are on vacation(no one picks up the phone; goes straight to voicemail) or something....lol

According to their posts on the website, they are moving to a new location, hence the sales at the end of the month and they are all sold out of most everything. Suppose to be back around 10AUG I guess. I got some 1-T Tren just the other day but still wiating on some other stuff!

Bro let me tell you, your going to like the tren! I can't wait for them to get situated again so I can buy more of it. I think this time I'm going to run a 3 bottle cycle at 5 pumps a day. I was trying to get in touch with Eric to ask him what he thought about a cycle like that but I guess I'll have to wait.

Yeah, I can't wait! Hey, if you could cut me in on that info, I would appreciate it, cause I may do the same. I am starting a 12 week cut cycle end of the month but I am setting up my Tren cycle now. That info could prove interesting for my next mass cycle. Thanks!

any sales to kick off your new location?:chomp:

We just did a sale! ;-)

The only thing going now is the discontinuation sale on the 1-T TREN... but looking at how fast these last bottles are flying off the shelf we probably didnt need to run a sale.

You can use the coupon SPONSOR10 to save 10% on the TRS and a few other items.

-Eric

Back