The pain stops here....I hope

b2w

I am a fbb training for a show...experiencing constant delt/bicep pain especially aggravated by sleeping, lateral raises, upright rows, getting dressed etc... The only thing that seems to help is massage. And that lasts until I go to sleep again. For months I have been icing, moist heat, ibuprofren, tens unit treatment, 3 cortisone shots and more....

An MRI 6 mos ago revealed a alight partial muscle tear in rear right delt. After not working out upper body at all for months, that improved and I was able to lift again strong. I don't believe this is an injury but some type of muscle/ligament/tendon soreness because I still have the strength to lift heavy. I just hurt all the time. Any magic peptides or treatments out there? Any input would be so GREATLY appreciated. I need to figure out a way to get out of pain. please help ASAP!

thank you so much! I had never heard of that product before. Just took my first dose! Appreciate you taking the time to share.

Wonder how patient I need to be before seeing improvement... let me know if you can.

Thank you so much for your info, Jim. I did review your log. Nice that you took the time to do that!! I will probably try some tb500 too but 4 weeks is a long time to wait.... :-(

To both of my replyers....I took the advice of both of you and I already feel much better. THANK YOU. It's such a pleasure to feel pumped to work out again! Have a great weekend!

i have had a similar issue with an injured tendon in my leg. I have been using IGF1 LR3, and it has certainly helped with it. Not perfect, but a big improvement from before. I am starting TB500 next week myself. Good luck!

Back